LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Need Course Material Writer for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application in Library (PGDCAL).

The School of Library & Information Science, Krishna Kanta Handique State Open University, Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006, Assam is going to launched one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application in Library (PGDCAL) from 2010. The course will comprises of the following papers
PGDCAL 01 Introduction to Computer (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 02 Office Automation (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 03 Database Management System (DBMS) (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 04 Computer Networks (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 05 Library Automation and Networking (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 06 Library Website (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 07 Web Technologies in Library (Theory & Practice)
PGDCAL 08 Digital Library (Theory & Practice)

For the above course we are in need of course material writer, who can write from their home or office and can submit the material online.

Benefit: Firstly your name will be attached with a course and you will have the authorship right to the contents you will be submit to the university. Secondly we are going to pay a very handsome remuneration for your contribution (Rs. 4000/- in maximum for one unit depending upon the quality of the write-up).

Who is Eligible: Firstly, you must be a lecturer, reader or professor of any school / department of Library and Information Science of any university/college of India. Secondly, we will consider the proposal of only one course material writer from each university.

Submit Your Details: Please do submit your name, designation, name of your institute, official address including email and mobile number below this write up.

Note: You will be given only twenty five days to complete your assignment (for 1 single unit). So if you have sufficient time to devote then only apply for it.

Views: 789

Replies are closed for this forum.

Replies to This Forum

Dear Badan,
I am also interested . Send me the details.

Prativa Acharya
Myself R J Maurya from U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad. My detailed biodata is attached herewth. If possible contact me with full detailed of course units.
R J Maurya
12/12 Kamla Nehru Road
U P Rajarshi Tandon Open University
Allahabad
Attachments:
sir i am anoop bajpai i am interested to write them the subject of DBMS so please send me detail of the subject

anoop bajpai
Dear sir,

I am working as assistant librarian at Shivaji University, Kolhapur (Maharashtra). Send me the details for writing of course material
Dear sir,
Kindly give me details regarding admision of the PGDCAL.I am willing to do this course.
Also please tell me the medium for the above said course and the exam centre for the course.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop