LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ms. Manavta Jugeshh Awarded With 'Best Librarian 2013"

Dear All Friends,

I would like you inform you that our Lislinks forum member Ms. Manavta Jugeshh, UP has awarded "Best Librarian 2013' award by Library Professionals Association (LPA)  on 27 April,2013 at Indian Social Institute, Lodhi Road, New Delhi.

congratulate to Ms. Manavta Jugeshh, UP for her award 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare 

Best Librarian Award- 2013

Views: 875

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Respected Waghmare Sir,

Thank you so much for all this appreciation and motivation.

Regards

Manavta Jugeshh

Respected Manavta Madam

Thanks & its my pleasure 

I think you are deserve for award as well as appreciation 

once again heartily congratulation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks & Regards,

Digambar B Waghmare 

Congratulation Sir, for this great honor to u by :LPA

Dear Sri Waghmare saab,

thanks for the post and for the mention of the citation.

I too convey my best wishes and congratulations to Ms. Manavta Jugeshh for her grand achievement. It appears from her profile picture that she is quite an young person and I am sure she will achieve more feats in years to come!

Incidentally, I have tried to convey it to her earlier but I found that her profile is set as private and principally I do not interact with persons whose profiles are private. Because I believe that they have kept it that way because they don't want others to intrude into their privacy!! and I honour their sentiments!!

(I have two friend requests in my box which I have not confirmed so far only because their profiles are set as private.& I am unaware of their profiles.)

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

Respected Sir,

Thanks for appreciation. Thanks a lot .

Regards

Manavta Jugeshh

Dear Shri Ray sir,

Thanks for reply 

yes sir, you are first person who liked the photo of Best Librarian award 2013 posted by Manavta Jugeshh after that I tried contact to her, I also found that her profile set as private then I sent her friend request and posted this good news on forum 

Regards,

Digambar B Waghmare 

Respected Sir,

Now you can see my profile and  send the views also.

Regards

Manavta Jugeshh

Sir/Madam,

At the outset, I wish to heartily congratulate Ms. Manavata Jugeshh on her outstanding achievement.

I (I am sure many other members as well) wish to know if it is a regional award or national award? Who nominates the candidates for this award? what is the frequency? What parameters are taken into consideration for awarding the candidate as "Best Librarian". What does the award involve - citation and cash? Is it for academic librarians? and who decides/judges the candidate for the award?

Let all forum members know, so that everyone of us can draw inspiration and strive for the achievement of the same.

Thanks,

Truly

Siddu

Dear Siddu Sir, 

These are the parameters for award-

Library Professional Association (LPA) is a registered society under The Society Act 1860. It is a non-profit professional association constituted for encouragement, development and support to the Library and Information Science (LIS) professionals as well as LIS profession in India through free communication, organizing seminars, conferences, meetings, training courses, practical workshops and other short terms educations activities and orientation programmes with the help of new emerged information Technologies.

To support the LIS Professionals as well as Profession, The Executive Committee of LPA has announced following five awards:

1.   Best Librarian (Four category)
The award will be given to a working Librarian of the follow- ing each category:-
a). Librarian (School)
b). Librarian (College)
c). Librarian (Corporate)
d). Librarian (Public Library)

NoteAll participant who are interested for award nomina- tion, they will have to submit 500 words  original write-up on “How effective and useful of KOAL-2013” by March 15,2013. The decision of the recommendation committee will be final.

Regards

Manavta Jugeshh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop