Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (789)

Forum Replied To (777) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Mr. Singh, As I understand Anmol, Medtech, Ane Books, Kanishka are bonafide pub…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied yesterday to Authorized Publishers by the UGC or Predatory Publishers- Immediate help required !

7 yesterday
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Ms. Dimple, Thanks for your points and clarifications. You people are our futur…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied yesterday to Why do we need a library? Google hai na!

30 10 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Munesh Kumar, Many thanks for the discussion topic. Really enjoying the dis…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied yesterday to Why do we need a library? Google hai na!

30 10 hours ago
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Surajit, I have attached an article and like to refer two other resources:…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 11 to Document on Chronological developmnts of libraries in india

4 on Monday
Reply by Surajit

"Dear Dr. S. Kannan, I saw your mail and as I felt, you caught me wrong. The API Sco…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 10 to API Scoring for Teaching LIS / Librarians

5 Jan 10

"Dear Ms. Mehta, Thanks for your post. Before continuing, I convey you belated New Ye…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 9 to Use of AIDC Technology in Libraries

13 Jan 9

"Dear Dr. S. Kannan, You can calculate arithmetically on the basis of the score point…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 9 to API Scoring for Teaching LIS / Librarians

5 Jan 10

"Dear Munesh, I completely agree with you. The most miserable position is probably, o…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 3 to Current Status of Library Science in India

11 Jan 5
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Mahesh Hirendagi, Thanks for your post. Yes; nothing is "in our hands" neit…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jan 3 to Current Status of Library Science in India

11 Jan 5
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Sri Sukanta Maji. Thanks for your post and the good wishes for the New Year. I…"

11 Jan 5
Reply by Munesh Kumar

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service