Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Latest Activity

shraddha shahane replied to shraddha shahane's discussion Ph.D. Questionnaire on "Disaster Management System Activities in University Libraries in India : A Study" for Librarian / In-charge of Library of Central Universities in India
11 hours ago
chinnarao challa replied to Digambar Bhaurao Waghmare's discussion E- Books for UGC NET/SET Exam (Objective Questions)
11 hours ago
Shyandeep Haldar is now friends with Raajasekhar and KOSETTI LOVARAJU
12 hours ago
sunny kumar replied to Dr. Shiv Kumar's discussion Online Admission Form for the Courses  B.Lib.I.Sc. and M.Lib.I.Sc. at the Panjab University, Chandigarh
13 hours ago
sunny kumar replied to sudhakar's discussion TNSET 2018 Paper II Questions and Answers
13 hours ago
Devendra Parker replied to Uma Kanjilal's discussion SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation
13 hours ago
Badan Barman posted blog posts
14 hours ago
ArunKumar H S posted a blog post
14 hours ago
kULDIP MATHUR updated their profile
14 hours ago
Profile IconSahil Hussain, RAJESH KUMAR SINGH, Sutapa Kundu Saha and 24 more joined LIS Links | Library and Information Science Links
14 hours ago
Basavaraj M. L. replied to sudhakar's discussion TNSET 2018 Paper II Questions and Answers
16 hours ago
dhilorerajesh and Badan Barman are now friends
16 hours ago

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (830)

Forum Replied To (818) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ms. Kankana Badan, Thanks for your post. I am replying  on the basis of your nu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 14 to Copyright Issues Faced by the Libraries

2 on Friday
Reply by Kankana B Badan

"Dear Sri Kuntal Chatterjee, Thanks for your post. Also I convey thanks and apprecia…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 9 to Number Distribution for the Post of "Librarian" at WBHRB

4 Jun 10
Reply by SUMIT CHAKRABORTY

"Dear Sri Rahul Singh, Thanks for your response. As I personally feel, Internet is ba…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 5 to List of Libraries/Information Centers In Companies/Corporate/Ministries etc

3 Jun 5
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sri Rahul Singh, Thanks for your post. You may consult the 'Directory of R&…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 4 to List of Libraries/Information Centers In Companies/Corporate/Ministries etc

3 Jun 5

"Dear Ms. Nidhi Kumari, Thanks for your post. The purpose of audit is to check (1) wh…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Jun 4 to Auditor's Role in Library

2 Jun 4
Reply by Nidhi Kumari

"Dear Sri Venugopal, I've read your post and the comments too (till I am writing this…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 25 to Applying in the Open Category by the Candidate Who Qualify UGC NET in Reserved Category

4 May 25

"Exactly Munesh, I whole heartedly appreciate your honest and open minded comments.…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 24 to 3500 Unique Colour Coded Match MCQ in LIS

5 May 25

"Many thanks Abilash, It is excellently composed.Thanks for the labour and passion yo…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 24 to 3500 Unique Colour Coded Match MCQ in LIS

5 May 25

"Dear Sri Sekhar Ganesh Dixit, Thanks for your post and for narrating your interview…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 19 to KVS Librarian Interview Experience

31 Jun 9
Reply by Santosh

"Dear Dr. Barman,  Thanks for your post. The issue attracts universal attention! The…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 18 to UGC Approved List of Journals in All Subjects 2018

5 May 18

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service