Thumbnail

A Webinar on Building Smart Libraries with RFID Technology at Online: Zoom

March 29, 2024 from 5pm to 6pm
Friday
Samir Sisodiya is now a member of LIS Links
Friday

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Sri Munesh Kumar for your post.  As most of the Libraries have scanners, Comp…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Aug 11, 2020 to e-SDI Service in COVID time

2 Aug 11, 2020
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Dear Sri Sudhir Kumar, Thanks for your post. In our University, we adopt the followi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Dec 26, 2019 to Cost of Normal Purchase Price and Cost of Replacement Price of the books on Koha LMS

4 Nov 18, 2020
Reply by Sudhir Kumar Prajapati

"Dear Sri Nandeesha, L. Well said.  I really appreciate. Privileged people (here with…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 27, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019
Reply by shraddha shahane

"Dear Sri Kailash Chauhan, Thanks for your post. I am content that there is no govt.r…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 27, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"Dear Sri Kailash Chauhan, Thank you for your post. I really don't mind and rather ap…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 25, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"Dear Sri Nandeesha, Thanks for your your post. This is indeed a touchy issue as I me…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 22, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"Dear Ms. Sailaja Sunil Kale, Thanks for your post. Though you have not mentioned th…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 22, 2019 to Organizing Library Collection as Junior Fiction / Senior Fiction

3 Nov 22, 2019

"Dear Sri Sujan Saha, Thanks for your post. This is indeed a very touchy issue.  A si…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Nov 22, 2019 to Rejection of Applications of NET Qualified Candidates Under SC Category for the UR Vacancy Post

18 Nov 30, 2019

"Dear Sri Rahul Kumar, Since it is a sales promotion post, you should mention About…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 17, 2019 to Corporate Libraries and Information Centres: A Student’s Handbook Paperback – 2019

1 Oct 17, 2019

"Dear Sri Beemoji Sreekanth, Thanks for your post. The best option is to consult wi…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 17, 2019 to Subscribing Magazines from a Single Place

6 Oct 17, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop