LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

A very good news to our LIS professional. please go to below link of Times of India

parvez

Views: 404

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

You have to have see above hyper link, before giving this web add.
Dear SahU ji, How are you?

Actually at morning, I came to know about this news via my friend. then i browsed Times of India news paper, so i posted it. I didn't browsed UGC portal.

parvez
It is really a very good news not only for Librarians but also for Academic community. Thanks Mr. Parvez for sharing this news with us. If you get any circular from UGC, pls post the same also here.
Those who pass out in Dec 2009 & Admission in Jan 2009.
Are those expempted from NET.
please go to this link, according to this news who have obtained an MPhil degree on or before July 10, 2009.

parvez
Sir i think the academic panel of UGC is not consider from students view, i think some UGC exempt the NET exam and say PhD is enough for Lectureship( now its called Assistant professor) and then next moment it make NET compulsory for above post and now it define the NET is exempt for which candidate who get PhD according to his regulation 2009 and in Bihar and Jharkhand no single university follow phD according to UGC 2009 regulation and now latest information about MPhil that prior to July 10, 2009 candidates are exempt for NET criteria and same as PhD on that date.
we know that India is JUGAD place " jis ke pass paisa hai woh back dor se Mphil karega and Back date me Registration bhi karba sakta hai' after july 10, 2009 is the bad luck for LIS professional" but don't worry IF WE QUALIFY THE NET EXAM THEN WE DON'T NEED TO WAIT ANY FURTHER ASSISTANT WHICH IS GIVEN BY UGC TIME TO TIME " I say very humbly to UGC that you should make final decision for these matter because it is related to carrier an
Yes sir you are right.

parvez
Sir, iam waiting for that circular/notification of UGC
Dear Sir it been cancelled. you can below news.

pvz
very sad .................
no sir , it is very good for NET examiner

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop