Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Sunil K Upneja's Forum (61)

Forum Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"I also want to know answer to this question. In my institute I am involved in numbe…"

Sunil K Upneja replied May 11 to Can College Librarian Become Nodal Officer in Various Committees?

4 May 14
Reply by Dr. Veerbala Sharma

"Sir,  I appreciate your sincere efforts and wish you luck for your work. I would lik…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Sep 27, 2018 to Call for Book Chapters for “Role of Information Technology in LIS Education”

5 Sep 27, 2018
Reply by Dr. ANUBHAV SHAH

"You have to submit evidence immediate after when UGC will publish Answer Key on its…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jul 17, 2018 to Name of the Committee Responsible for Indian Standards Related to Libraries

6 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by sunil saroha

"Yes, this question was asked in UGC NET examination held on 8 July 2018. In my view,…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jul 14, 2018 to Name of the Committee Responsible for Indian Standards Related to Libraries

6 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by sunil saroha

"PG Pathshala is a gateway to PG Classes in all subjects. Pls go through the followin…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Mar 10, 2018 to Name of websites for M.L.I.Sc. Course Papers

3 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by Sunil K Upneja

"Sir, Pls let us know if the journal is listed in UGC approved journal list. If yes,…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Feb 15, 2018 to Call for articles/research paper of Infolib (Quarterly Referred Journal of Jila, Ranchi)

3 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Md. Zubair Ahmad

"Information Audit is counting and analysis of Information Resources of an organizati…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jan 31, 2017 to What is information audit?

3 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Ashok Bhatt

"Please anyone can provide subjectwise list of journals."

Sunil K Upneja replied Jan 14, 2017 to UGC Approved List of Journals in All Subjects 2019

14 Jan 10, 2018
Reply by Kishore Kumar Prajapat

"kindly send a copy to me also sir. sunil.upneja@gmail.com Regards and thanks"

Sunil K Upneja replied Aug 25, 2015 to UGC NET Paper I Materials

135 Jan 30, 2018

"the following are some softwares:   Anti-plagiarism scanner software: CopyCatch:   …"

Sunil K Upneja replied Mar 12, 2015 to List of Plagiarism detection software

9 Mar 20, 2015
Reply by prarthana borthakur

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service