First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Sunil K Upneja's Forum (66)

Forum Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, the required artcle is attached herewith. Thanks"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jun 19, 2022 to Need article for Research purpose

2 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by Dr.K.Sekar

"Sir, regarding publishing of journal there are mainly two steps  1. Title verificati…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Oct 20, 2019 to Journal Title Registration in RNI

2 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Dr. A. Madhava Rao

"Sir, Pls tell if this journal is listed in UGC approved journals list. Thanks"

Sunil K Upneja replied Sep 16, 2019 to Call for Papers for INFOLIB, Vol 12, No.1

1 Sep 16, 2019
Reply by Sunil K Upneja

"I also want to know answer to this question. In my institute I am involved in numbe…"

Sunil K Upneja replied May 10, 2019 to Can College Librarian Become Nodal Officer in Various Committees?

4 May 13, 2019
Reply by Dr. Veerbala Sharma

"Sir,  I appreciate your sincere efforts and wish you luck for your work. I would lik…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Sep 26, 2018 to Call for Book Chapters for “Role of Information Technology in LIS Education”

5 Sep 26, 2018
Reply by Dr. ANUBHAV SHAH

"You have to submit evidence immediate after when UGC will publish Answer Key on its…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jul 16, 2018 to Name of the Committee Responsible for Indian Standards Related to Libraries

6 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by sunil saroha

"Yes, this question was asked in UGC NET examination held on 8 July 2018. In my view,…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jul 13, 2018 to Name of the Committee Responsible for Indian Standards Related to Libraries

6 Aug 5, 2018
Reply by sunil saroha

"PG Pathshala is a gateway to PG Classes in all subjects. Pls go through the followin…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Mar 9, 2018 to Name of websites for M.L.I.Sc. Course Papers

3 Mar 9, 2018
Reply by Sunil K Upneja

"Sir, Pls let us know if the journal is listed in UGC approved journal list. If yes,…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Feb 14, 2018 to Call for articles/research paper of Infolib (Quarterly Referred Journal of Jila, Ranchi)

3 Feb 18, 2018
Reply by Md. Zubair Ahmad

"Information Audit is counting and analysis of Information Resources of an organizati…"

Sunil K Upneja replied Jan 30, 2017 to What is information audit?

3 Feb 1, 2017
Reply by Ashok Bhatt

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop