• Add Photos
  • View All


  • Add Videos
  • View All


Source : TOI

Published on 19.06.2019

Views: 335

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear sir,

          I have one question, if I get my PHD from Private University(IFTM University) is it equal valid just like State or Central university affiliated by UGC? If yes then I can apply for assistant professor/Librarian post of any university/college of state or central university of India? please clear me, thank you.


Ys But there is some rules.

Your phd should be register or awarded before June 2009 in old rules, as per new rule you should get admission through written test and complete your course work for six months. if you not follow first condition then you are eligible after 2021 jobs for AL. This is my point of view on rules.


© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service