LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
16 hours ago
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
17 hours ago
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
17 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
yesterday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday

Freelancer for Koha & DSpace Customisation

Any freelancer for Koha & DSpace customisation here?

Please ping here.

Thanks

Views: 1249

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sir,

It's not tuff to get the things done for you but being regular, constantly available like a business firm is difficult.

If you don't get any freelancer, I would get your things done.

Thank you.

Sir,

  I am a fourth semester MLISc student. I would like to know whether online courses are available or not regarding installation and practice of these software?

NO

Thank You Sir

Dear Sir,

I can assist you in my free time, my email id is - murulitarikere@gmail.com

I am here to help you.

ping me at apurbajyoti@gmail.com

whatsapp 9435268733

hi im here as a freelancer

Sir, I am from Easylib Software Pvt. Ltd. We provide services to libraries. Kindly see www.easylibsoft.com or call me at 97422-04624 Thank you, Vasu

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp