LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
5 hours ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
6 hours ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

E-Certificate of UGC-CBSE NET June 2015 is now available for download

Dear friends,

e-Certificate of UGC-CBSE NET June 2015 is now available for download. To download your e-certificate please visit the link given below and then login by your e-mail ID and password. Congratulation to all qualified candidates.  http://ugcnetonline.in/

Views: 27994

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Share your Roll No and Year of NET Exam you have cleared.

I am also unable to download my certificate. DOB is 27/03/1972

email : subhashkhode@yahoo.com

          Roll No 41004260          June 2015

Contact UGC for your problem.

Prior CBSE NET in which e-mail ID you have used to apply for UGC-NET Exam ?

i.e. before December,2014 Exam. if you used different email ID please share

Your Password is first four character in  capital latter than type continuously ur date of birth for Example: ARUN06061988 thats all. 

Just I download My E-certificate

thank you for information

Thanks a lot sir

Thanks sir I have downloaded my NET e-certificate.

I have cleared UGC NET June 2015 in revised results. I am unable to download my e-certificate. 

site show your email or date of birth is wrong.

my document  is send for ugc.but my e-certificate is not download plz tell me download my e-certificate.

I want to know is it necessary to send documents to UGC after clearing NET. I have cleared UGC NET

June 2015 after revised results and Dec 2015 but I am not able to download my e-certificate. 

Sir/madam,
Please solve my problem ,I couldn't get my E certificate.
My Exam Detail is Following,

Roll Number - 14002310
Name - Nishant Chauhan
DOB - 21/01/1990
Mother name - Veena Bai
Father name - Dinesh kumar
Subject - Commerce
Exam Centre - Raipur , Chhattsgarh
Regards
Nishant Chauhan
9300777291

Address
Sheetla para ward no. 20
Nawapara rajim , Distt -Raipur. Chhattisgarh
Pin 493881
Attachments:

Respected Sir,

             I have cleared my UGC NET during june 2015 in Home Science subject but unable to download the e-certificate..The link displayed above shows only e-certificate download for only 2010 and 2011 unable to find the link for june 2015..plz kindly help

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp