LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
1 hour ago
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
6 hours ago
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
9 hours ago
nidhi singh updated their profile
13 hours ago
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
yesterday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
yesterday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
yesterday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
Tuesday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
Tuesday
shankar das updated their profile
Tuesday

E-Certificate from UGC NET After Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013

Dear friend's / Professional,

                      I have got download e-certificate link from ugc net 30th December 2012 I have submit copies of the require documents, duly attested by a Gazetted Officer with his/her official stamp bearing his/her name, designation and official address at The Head, NET Bureau,NEW DELHI-110 021. But yet I have not received e-certificate, Any one got e-certificate from ugc net bureau AFTER Updated Answer Keys of June 2012, Dec 2012 & June 2013 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances?

Views: 2968

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear all

Today, I have got my NET E-certificate of grievances Dec 2012 . I am Very Happy now.

Thanks all of your support & Guidance.

once again thanks........

Dear sir,

when your document received there and after how many days certificate link, you have gotten.

Please reply.

Dear all
I have deposited my documents by post in UGC office on 28.04.2014 they received 03/05/2014 and on 17.05.2014 i have got the download link in my profile. 
thanks

I too got a 'download e-certificate link' for submission of documents few days back
"dec 2013 ugc net grevieance i have not applied under grievances, but as per new answer key and ugc marks list updated my marks (increased 2 marks) now i touch d cutoff marks nw am i clear net, please tell me  this answer keys are applied only…"
sir after how many days u have got e-certificate, because I have submitted all the documents twice to UGC for DEC 2013, I have got link also but no downloding is there.

Dear sir, can you tell me the final cut off marks for general category inUGC-NET dec 2012 , As per UGC website it is showing 58.86% , so i want to know that it is after Grievances updated or not, Please help me.

thanks 

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp