LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconDr. S Pachauri and Surendra Kumar joined LIS Links
2 hours ago
Bidyut Bikash Kalita posted a blog post
yesterday
Pallavi lamba updated their profile
yesterday
Profile IconShalini Singh, Pratima S. Pandey, Gobinda Patel and 1 more joined LIS Links
yesterday
Rahul Devkant updated their profile
Friday
ASHOK KUMAR MISHRA posted a blog post
Friday
nidhi singh updated their profile
Friday
Profile IconLIS Links now has leaderboards
Thursday
Profile IconRaj Stephan Murmu, Jyoti Amit kumar Solanki, Mumtaz Nazir and 3 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Anant Kulkarni updated their profile
Thursday
Bidyut Bikash Kalita was featured
Thursday
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
Wednesday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 39619

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Plz send book

My email

amittaank1992@gmail.com

dear sir 

     pls send me the book

      My email id is gayathridevidevi@ymail.com

hello sir.....

please send me the attachment.....

my email id is 

nitin.panthri679@gmail.com

rayapolosampath@gmail.com

Dear Sir,

Kindly send the book on my following mail id,

sumeet.chandegave@gmail.com

I will very thankful to you.

 

Hi sir,

Please send me the e-book. Email I'd-> theanmughilc@gmail.com

sandeepc196@gmail.com 

Please send me this book at..

kumarsan008@gmail.com

Plz send e-book
"bhoormalsutharh@gmail.com"
Dear sir,

pls email me the book for my emailid gayathridevidevi@ymail.com

or anybody who have this book pls share it.

Sir please send me this book My email id is surjitkr555@gmail.com.

hi sir my mail id is sartapeab2gmail.com plz send me the book

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp