Subscribe to LIS Links Free Alert

Latest Activity

Shweta Sinha is now a member of LIS Links | Social Network for Librarians in India Since 2008
9 hours ago
Amit Verma posted blog posts
yesterday
Profile IconSusheel Kumar E K, NADIM AHAMAD KHAN and Avdhesh Singh joined LIS Links | Social Network for Librarians in India Since 2008
yesterday
Saba Sarasvdy replied to shobha's discussion How to Plan for Publishing a Journal from Institution
yesterday
Dipa kalita replied to mani mani's discussion NTA NET Dec 2018 Sample Test III
yesterday
Govind Yadav updated their profile
yesterday
Arindam DasGupta updated their profile
yesterday
Govind Yadav is now friends with Dipa kalita, Shayam and VISWESWARA RAO.P
yesterday
P.KRISHNAN updated their profile
yesterday
Dipa kalita is now friends with Sajad Hussain wani, Tumul Kant, ashish jain and 2
yesterday
MOHD ASIF KHAN posted an event

International Conference on "Challenges in Library and Information Services: Strategies and Tools" (CLIS-2019) at Cultural Hall, M A Library,Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

February 21, 2019 to February 23, 2019
yesterday

Hi Friends,

I searched E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Exam written by Dr. T. Saravannan 

but books size is more than 5 MB so I can't attached herewith 

if anyone want this book I can send by e-mail 

some pages may be showing error due to copyright issue 

original book  in pdf. format  I converted into doc. format 

Thanks & Regards

Digambar B Waghmare (Librarian)

Sinhgad College of Engineering, MS

Views: 25184

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

sir i want please send me 

my email address is 

krishna6575@gmail.com 

Vanakkam Sir,

Please Send this e-book to my mail ID: deepamala77@gmail.com

Dr. M.A.Deepamala

umi.mysore10@gmail.com

2006ilayaraja@gmail com

Dear sir,

Few my juniors are preparing for  KVS Librarian  and NET / SET exams. the e-book may helpful to them ...

pandumlib@gmail.com

Please send me the book.. my email id is= kalyan03deka@gmail.com

Hello,

UGC NET Exam is a good platform to make career in the Lectureship and Research program. To prepare for the UGC NET Exam the Preparation should be continued with the right approach and strategies.Many Aspirants prepare for the UGC NET Exam with the help of the Coaching Institute while most of them do the preparation with the self preparations. 

The Pdf books and the Online Study material is very helpful for the UGC NET Exam.To prepare for the National Eligibility Test in the library science you can take help from the tips and tricks given below- 

Analyse the complete syllabus of the UGC NET Exam before starting the preparation of NET Exam.

The NET Exam is conducted in the two phases - UGC NET Paper 1 and Paper 2.. NET Paper 1 is conducted in the General Aptitude test whereas the Paper 2 is conducted in the subject you have completed the masters program.

Prepare for the both phases Paper 1 and Paper 2 on equal basis.

The Self made notes is the best method to prepare for the NET Exam.

Prepare for the NET Exam from the UGC NET Question Papers, the previous year papers is the best method to make command over the subject.

The time management skills should be adopted to crack the UGC NET Exam.

Keep yourself updated with the latest news and updates related to the National Eligibility Test.

Dear sir,
pls send me the E-bbok in the follo. addr..
roshanchandel84@gmail.com
Thanks & regards

Roshan Chandel

Udaipur (Rajasthan)

RSS

© 2018   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service