LIS Links Becoming More Social

Latest Activity

Profile IconKamalesh Dinda, Dr. Shivaganga and ASWIN T joined LIS Links
59 minutes ago
Dr. Chhavi Jain and Shadiya are now friends
1 hour ago
Reeti Brar is attending Sunita Pareek's event
Thumbnail

Webinar on AI for Libraries at https://meet.google.com/fey-fjee-mdr

December 12, 2025 from 12pm to 2pm
yesterday
Samidha Sandeep Yadav might attend Gopal Pandey's event
yesterday
shankar das updated their profile
yesterday
Namita Bayan is attending Dr. Divyanshu Gupta's event
Monday
Namita Bayan might attend Rabishankar Giri's event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Rabishankar Giri posted an event

ICSSR-Sponsored Three-Day International Seminar on “Archives as Living Memory in the Indian Knowledge Ecosystem” at Presidency University, Kolkata

February 3, 2027 at 10am to February 5, 2027 at 5pm
Monday
Dr Praggya Pandey posted a blog post
Monday
Profile IconVANPARIYA ROHITKUMAR VALLABHBHAI, Bapan Chandra Das, Archana S. Mangave and 2 more joined LIS Links
Monday
Dr. Divyanshu Gupta posted an event
Monday
OSS Prasad updated an event
Monday

The E-Certificate of UGC NET / CBSE NET available to download at http://ugcnetonline.in/rollLogin.php

To know your login password just click on Forgot password? / Can't access your account?" and retrieve it.

Views: 37329

▶ Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Revati,

I'm also getting same message 'Not Applied for next UGC-NET Examination'........where you downloaded the certificate?

I GOT MY CERTIFICATE NOW MADAM THANK U SO MUCH

Congrats Dear 

Dear Madam, where to download e-certificate for June -2015

Mr. Tejas 

Please contact UGC for the same 

SEND ME YOUR ADMISSION TICKET COPY AND DATE OF BIRTH BY EMAIL TO ME munasmadath@gmail.com  or

whatsapp me . 0097455904103.

I will try once.

thank you madam i dwnldd my certificate

Thanks Madam, 

I have downloaded my e-certificate (03004144 - July 2016)

K Srinu

Dear madam. I got through July 2016 NET but UGC ask my certificates to verify. I sent 10 days ago. I have not yet received a response. When will get the certificate. Whether I will get by post or by online. Please clarify my doubt.

RSS

© 2026   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

LIS Links whatsApp