India's First and Largest Social Network for Librarians'
CALL FOR PAPERS
RAY: International Journal of Multidisciplinary Studies (E-ISSN 2456-3064)
It’s a blind peer reviewed, indexed (included in UGC approved list of Journals; Serial No.: 2139 and Journal No.: 62902), international, refereed, Multidisciplinary Journal published by Chakdaha College, biannually (April & October). The Journal invites Paper for its 4th issue expected to be published on October 2017. The contributors are requested to send their write-up basically on empirical / experimental works that have significant contribution towards developing theoretical and practical knowledge in multiple disciplines like Physical Science, Biological Science, Social Science, Behavioural Science, Engineering Science, Medical Science, Library & Information Science, Business Studies, Humanities, and Literature etc. The last date of submission is 31th August, 2017. There is no publication or processing charges. We expect valuable contributions from your end.
Guideline for Authors
1. Submit full paper to the e-mail id: email@example.com.
2. Paper should be submitted with a ‘Structured Abstract’ (In this format: Purpose, Design / Methodology / Approach, Findings, Originality / Value) within 150 words. Authors have to mention 4 to 5 ‘Keywords’ should be placed just below the structured abstract. ‘Paper Type’ should also be mentioned just after ‘Keywords’.
3. Bibliography / References should be maintained by APA Style (6th Edition).
4. The Journal welcomes original Research Papers, Case Studies, Scholarly Articles, Book Review, etc.
5. The email containing article must bear the subject line "Online Submission: Article Name".
6. Article may be submitted in English or Bengali (soft copy only) version with the format .doc, .docx.:
7. No Scanned images or .pdf files will be accepted.
8. Papers submitted for publication must not have been published elsewhere, or under consideration for publication by another journals, seminars or conferences. Once submitted should not be returned.
9. Table, Chart, Graph should be placed at the end of Text, just after References.
10. Clarity, grammar, spelling, punctuation and consistency of references should be checked very carefully before submitting the paper.
11. Any part of the article should not be plagiarized strictly. Editorial Board will cheek the percentage of plagiarism before sending article under review process.
1. Article should be ordered in the format: Title Page, Structured Abstract, Keywords, Text, and References.
2. Article should be arranged in this order: a. Introduction, b. Review of Literature, c. Objectives, d. Hypothesises / research questions (if any), e. Limitations / Delimitations, f. Methodology, g. Discussion, h. Occlusions, i. Policy Suggestions / Recommendations j. References (APA 6th Edition Style), k. Table / Graph / Figure / Photo, etc.
3. The title page should contain: Title, Authors / Co-Authors / Corresponding Authors Name, Institutional Affiliations, Authors’ e-mail id with phone number and Corresponding Address.
4. The editor reserves the right to modify or improve the manuscript to maintain the standard of the journal.
Dear Sri Ranjan Karmakar,
Thanks for your posting - an announcement of the journal. I work in an University Library and since as per your version, it is a multi-disciplinary journal, I intend to know about the credentials of the Editor & Editorial Board Members (who will decide acceptance/rejection of submitted papers) so that I can refer our Research Scholars and Faculty Members to communicate for submission of papers.
Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta
any publication fees