First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Dear Friends/Colleagues/LIS Professionals,
We have a great pleasure to inform you that we are going to edit a book entitled “Recent trends in e-resource Management" which will be published by a reputed publisher with ISBN. Your chapter’s contribution for the abovementioned title will be worthy. We take this opportunity to extend our invitation to you to contribute research papers/article related to the topics as a chapter for the publication in the book. We expect that the book will include papers of prominent Academicians/ Library Professionals/Scholars/students in the field. As a token of appreciation & honor, one copy of the Book will be provided to the 1st Author of the chapter. Recommended topics, but not limited to, are the following:
1. Coping with Economic Issues with reference to Electronic Resource Management
2. Acquiring Electronic Resources & Negotiating Resource Licensing
3. Reconciling with Payment Systems & Issues related in Making Electronic Resources Accessible
4. Gathering, Evaluating and Communicating Statistical Usage Information
5. Changing Staff to Facilitate the Shift to Electronic; History of Electronic Resources & Looking Ahead from Now to future.
6. Strategic Planning for Electronic Resource Management; Workflow Management and Competencies of Electronic Resource Librarians
7. Shopping for Journal Holdings
8. Beyond Open URL Technologies for Linking Library Resources
9. Authentication and Access Management of Electronic Resources
10. Using Consistent Naming Conventions for Library Electronic Resources
11. Electronic Resource Management Systems (ERMS); Standards the Structural Underpinnings of ERMS
12. Challenges and Potentials of Electronic Resource Management
13. Sharing the Albatross of E-Resources Management Workflow
14. Process Mapping for Electronic Resources: a Lesson from Business Models
15. Evolving Roles for Electronic Resources Librarians
16. The Evolution of License Content; Copyright Implications for Electronic Resources & current trends in Electronic Resource Licenses
17. Working with Electronic Resources; Working with Database and E-Journal Vendors to Ensure Quality for End Users
18. Collection Development Perspective, Cost benefit analysis, & Digital Copyright and Licensing for E-Resources
19. E-Resources Emerging Dynamics, Life Cycle of E-Resource, Open E-Resources & Patron Driven Acquisitions of E-Resources
20. Any other issues in the field of E-Resource Management
1. The chapter should clearly indicate the title of the paper, name of author & co-authors, affiliations, full postal address with telephone/Mobile no. and email, etc.
2. Length of paper: 1000-1500 words (4-8 pages), single spaced, 12 point font size, Times New Roman, Justify Align, MS Word format (A4 size).
3. Abstract should not exceed 100-150 words and keyword up to 5-8.
4. APA style for References.
5. Tables and Figures may be incorporated into the text of the paper as close to where they are first referred.
Only Original chapters will be accepted for publication along with duly filled in declaration & copyright form by the authors and the authors are sole responsible for the contents of their paper; selected papers will be published.
Last Date of Submission: 30th Dec, 2018.
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection/Re-Submission: 10th January, 2019.
Final Article(s)/Chapter(s) Submission: 20th January, 2019.
Tentative Date of Book Publication: 20th February, 2019
Submission can be forwarded electronically (soft copy) in MS Word document email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Satyaprakash Singh,
Maharaja Aggarsen Degree College New Delhi (Uni. Of Delhi)
Dr. Subhash Chand
Advanced Educational Institutions, Palwal (Haryana)