Dear Sir / Madam,
We feel privileged to inform you that we are going to publish a book entitled “Quality Library Services in New Era” with ISBN. You are requested to contribute your original research paper/ articles for the book.
Theme: “Quality Library Services for Next Generation Library”
- New concept and development of Quality Library Services.
- Quality Library Services in Academic Library, Special Library & Public Library
- ICT application and Quality Library Service
- Role of Librarian in Quality Library Service
- Role of Library Staff in Quality Library Service
- HRM and Quality Library service
- Managing Quality Library Services
- Any other topic related to the main theme
Guidelines for Preparation & Submission of Article/Paper
The first page of the manuscript should include the following information –
- The name of the author and their professional affiliations
- Postal address of the corresponding author
- Phone number(s) of the corresponding author
- Email address (s) of the corresponding author
- Authors profile. The authors’ profile should be within 100 words.
- Title: The title of the paper should be in a 20 point Times New Roman Font. It should be bold typed and fully capitalized.
- Abstract: Abstract should be in fully italicized text, not exceeding 200 words. The abstract must explain background, aims, methods, results and conclusion.
- Keywords: Abstract must be followed by list of keywords (maximum 5 numbers).
- After that, the manuscript should be started with a brief Introduction of the paper, followed by Objectives, Significance, Methodology, Findings, Recommendations, and Conclusion. Among all these, Introduction and Conclusion are two mandatory parts of any kind of manuscript and remaining parts depend on the nature of the manuscript and authors are free to adopt them as per their choice and requirement. Articles should not be more than 5000 words inclusive of all notes, references, tables, annexure, and appendices.
- References must be in the APA format and carefully checked for completeness, accuracy and consistency.
- Formatting Guideline: Manuscript must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting with 3 cm margins on all sides. No Table/ Graph/ Picture should cross this margin. Font Type: Times New Roman. Font Size: Heading (Bold and 16 points), Sub-heading (Italics and 16 points), and Body (14 points). Line Spacing: 5 spaced.
- Submission of an Article will be automatically considered as Declaration regarding originality of his/ her work and handing over the copyright of their work to the editor of the proposed book.
- The decision of Editors in any matters relating to acceptance or rejection of paper/article will be final.
Complete manuscript should be submitted through email to:
Last date for Submission of Paper is – 20-07-2019
With best regards,
Dr. Sanjay Kr. Singh
Prof. & Head
Department of Library Information Science,
Gauhati University, Guwahati , Assam (India)
Dr. Kishor Sarma,
Dakshik Kamrup Girls College,
Mirza, Kamrup, Assam (India)