Latest Activity

Raj Roushan is now friends with Md Jahangir Alam and Badan Barman
6 hours ago
SOMNATH BISWAS posted a status
"MLIS"
11 hours ago
Profile IconBhupendra singh, Mohd Aasim, Raghav Kumar Jha and 13 more joined LIS Links
11 hours ago
Arunprakash N replied to Md. Zubair Ahmad's discussion Grievances Questions for NET June 2014 with References
yesterday
Meenakshi posted an event

Advanced Training programme on Bibliometrics and Research Output Analysis during 18 - 22 July 2022 at Information and Library Network Centre

July 18, 2022 at 10pm to July 22, 2022 at 7pm
yesterday
prabhu.c posted an event
yesterday
Dr.K.Murugan posted an event

National Conference on Innovative Librarianship: Accelerating of Open and Digital Convergence at Tiruvarur, Tamilnadu

June 9, 2022 at 6pm to June 10, 2022 at 7pm
yesterday
Diana Flow replied to VIVEKANAND JAIN's discussion Digital Libraries for free E-Resources
yesterday
Podili Anjaneyulu posted a blog post
yesterday
Dr. Subhash Chandra posted a blog post
yesterday
jaya posted a discussion
yesterday
Bharathi Siva posted a discussion
yesterday
pampa posted a discussion
yesterday
Dr. O Seshaiaih replied to Dr. O Seshaiaih's discussion Koha In-Out Gate Register Installation
yesterday
Ajay Kumar posted a status
"Recently I have completed my MLIS and also cleared UGC NET. Now I'm looking for a job in Delhi or nearby state"
yesterday
Ajay Kumar updated their profile
yesterday
preeti verma left a comment for AMIT RAHI
Wednesday
Podili Anjaneyulu posted a status
"School Librarian wanted In guntur Andhra pradesh interested candidates please this number 9494262815"
Wednesday
"School Librarian wanted In guntur Andhra pradesh interested candidates please this number 9494262815"
Wednesday
"School Librarian wanted In guntur Andhra pradesh"
Wednesday

After MLISc What Should I do to upgrade to myself.

After MLISc What Should I do to upgrade to myself.. Do you think library automation course from IGNOU is helpful?

Views: 478

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Refer LIS job notifications and read the expectation of the employers based on that you build of your skills, it will helpful for your career as well as LIS field.

After MLISc,you can learn library automation and networking and library software like Koha and New Genllib and Improve your communication skills as well as possible.

Dear Priti,

You can take admission at Tata Institute of Scocial Sciences for PGDLIM- Post graduate diploma in Digital Library and Information Science management. Here you can learn KOHA, D-SPACE, DRUPAL, JOOMLA, Greenstone, Chatbot technology etc. from installation to library automation. This is correspondence course, only you have to attend this course for 15days at Mumbai campus for two semesters.

You can prepare for NET/SET exam also.

RSS

© 2022   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop