LIS Links Events

14 Days Free Trial and then use the following Promo Code for 1st Year 10% Discount
749X9JPLJ9GN6PN
N7QX9CHVWYFKD6T

Latest Activity

Manoj Giri is attending BHUPINDER SINGH MAAN's event
Thumbnail

AICTE – ATAL Workshop on “Advances in Research Support Services in Academic Libraries” at Nava Nalanda Central Library, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala

October 26, 2020 to October 30, 2020
yesterday
Dr.G.Stephen posted a blog post
yesterday
Manmita Baishya posted a blog post
Friday
Dr.G.Stephen posted blog posts
Friday
Saanvi Singh is now friends with Ours Library and Pratheesh kumar P
Thursday
Manjunatha.S replied to Manjunatha.S's discussion How to Prepare the Library for NAAC Visit?
Thursday
Manjunatha.S replied to Manjunatha.S's discussion How to Prepare the Library for NAAC Visit?
Thursday
R Abirami and Sivaprakasam are now friends
Thursday
Profile IconRuman Malik, Mohd Owais, Owais Ahmad and 13 more joined LIS Links
Thursday
Profile IconDharam Pal Kansia and DR. HAR SINGH BISHT are attending BHUPINDER SINGH MAAN's event
Thumbnail

AICTE – ATAL Workshop on “Advances in Research Support Services in Academic Libraries” at Nava Nalanda Central Library, Thapar Institute of Engineering & Technology Patiala

Thursday
Pravin Ishi updated their profile
Thursday
Dharam Pal Kansia updated their profile
Thursday
AMIT KAUSHIK updated their profile
Thursday
Dr.G.Stephen posted a discussion
Thursday
Pakki Narayana Murty is now friends with Than Singh Niranjan, Badan Barman, srinu gudivada and Sudharani chinthalapudi
Thursday
Bhupendra Ratha replied to Noble's discussion Call for Papers for Publication in Peer-reviewed Journal - International Journal of Information Studies and Libraries (IJISL)
Wednesday
Dr.G.Stephen posted a blog post
Wednesday
Debi prasad patra joined DAYAL SINGH BHATI's group
Tuesday
Profile IconDeepika Lakshman and Tanuja are attending BHUPINDER SINGH MAAN's event
Thumbnail

Oct 19
Dr.G.Stephen posted a discussion
Oct 19

Admission for M.Phil and Ph.D Programme in LIS in University of Gour Banga

Applications, through online “MPhil/PhD Admission Programme, 2019-2020” portal at University
website (www.ugb.ac.in), are invited for admission in M.Phil/Ph.D Programme, 2019-2020 of the
University of Gour Banga in various disciplines in compliance to the UGC (Minimum Standards
and Procedure for Award of M.Phil / Ph.D Degrees) Regulations, 2016 and the Ordinances,
Regulations and Guidelines of the University and amendments thereto from time to time and that of
the Department of Higher Education, Govt. of West Bengal for M.Phil/Ph.D Programme that are
available from time to time.....

For more details 

https://ugb.ac.in/uploads/notices/17d31b3479cb4f12f034fd8391be746e.pdf 

Views: 323

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Sir,  i will get my masters degree in 2nd week of feb.. can I apply this phd form??

You can apply if your last semester exam (MLIS) result published with at least 55% marks in aggregate (Relaxation also applicable) 

You can apply for the University of Mysore Phd. It has a better grade and rating than Gour Banga. 

sir, plz guide me

I am presntly working in a School. Got JRF in 2013. Plz suggest me some reputed universities for doing Part time PHd courses.

RSS

© 2020   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service