LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

All Forum Tagged 'Job' (9)

Forum Replies Latest Activity

Factors that Enhance Job Opportunities for LIS Aspirants in India

To All my dear and near LIS friends !!! As we aware that how important is a job in our life. Being an LIS professional, for all of us, it i…

Started by O. P. Saini

3 Jul 17, 2018
Reply by O. P. Saini

Tips for writing an effective CV or filling-up a Job Application Form and avoidable mistakes

Dear Professionals, Getting employment is an ultimate target of almost everyone. It process in two ways, either by CV mode or application f…

Started by Munesh Kumar

0 Oct 31, 2016

Advantages of Posting Job Information Being out of the Periphery of Targeted Audience

There are some relevant information and some are irrelevant, subject to the interest and need of information seeker. I would like to make y…

Started by Munesh Kumar

0 Jan 12, 2016

Negotiation, Out of the Track for Professional Growth

Dear Sir/Madam, A very frequently, I meets with many representatives of prestige publishers, vendors from diffident domains. We talk on dif…

Started by Munesh Kumar

24 Jul 31, 2015
Reply by Dr. Dimple

Please Fill this Questionnaire : A Study on Job Mobility and Their Impact among Library Professionals

PTL Dear Sir/Madam,      I would like to take up a survey for my research. I know that you are busy and hard pressed for time. But yo…

Started by M.Prakash

3 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by M.Prakash

Poem on Librarian

पुस्तकालयाध्यक्ष सरस्वती जी के मंदिर में होता एक पुजारी ज्ञानदान करके जनता में बनता सबका हितकारी । इसलिये पुस्तक भण्डार बढ़ाता करने सबकी स…

Started by VIVEKANAND JAIN

9 Jan 9, 2014
Reply by Rajnish

Good Academic Record?

Good Academic Record - Define. From which standard onwards this 'GAR' will consider? Started by you

Started by SANTHANAKRISHNAN.V

4 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by SURESH NATESAN

Applications invited for the post of Asst.Librarian / Deputy Librarian

Asian School of Business Management Bhubaneswar Invites applications for the posts of Assistant Librarians / Deputy Librarian (for Bhubanes…

Started by LbnRaj School Librarian

2 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by LbnRaj School Librarian

Proffesional Security of Women in Working Place

Hello, friends, if any librarian is physically assaulted at his/her workplace by the administrative authority, can we together raise our vo…

Started by Babita Kalita

11 Feb 21, 2011
Reply by AMIT KUMAR VIDYARTHY

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop