LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

christofhar Sudhir George's Forum (37)

Forum Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir,  Is there any clause or guideline about Biometric attendance system in NAA…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Jan 15, 2023 to Non conduct of Interview by the Universities

28 Jan 15, 2023
Reply by christofhar Sudhir George

"As per my my understanding all the government institutions/ government funded instit…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Dec 7, 2022 to One Nation One Subscription

4 Dec 12, 2022
Reply by Rikki Singh Cintury

"Dear Mam,  Good to know whether your research related to Phd work ?"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Oct 14, 2021 to A Study of Awareness and Utilization of SWAYAM courses among Library and Information Science Professionals in India

2 Oct 15, 2021
Reply by Sudha Upadhyay

"Dear mam,  Kindly guide me. I have registered myself in the course. Is it started o…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Jul 2, 2018 to SWAYAM Course on Library Automation and Digitisation

45 Aug 9, 2018
Reply by HARI SHANKER PRAKASH

"Any one can learn from anywhere at any age and anything. Every one should be given t…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Sep 21, 2017 to MOOCs has lesser or no life or future in the higher studies: Share your observations and opinion

15 Oct 1, 2017
Reply by Surajit

"is it only in hindi or in english too?"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Jun 22, 2017 to New Book for the preparation of UGC NET/SLET/JRF and all other Librarian recruitment Exam

6 Jan 19, 2018

" Please search with Authoraid"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Feb 13, 2017 to Library Science International Travel Grants - Conference/Seminar/Workshop

6 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by KUTTY KUMAR

"It will be good to maintain seprate register for purchased books and donated books.…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Nov 28, 2016 to Different Accession No. for Procured Books and Donated Books

13 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Rajaram Vaman Kapadi

"This may be helpful for you"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Nov 24, 2016 to How to make a digital Library

4 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Dobariya Namrata P.

"Also a vast amount of information available in open access. You may use it for your…"

christofhar Sudhir George replied Jul 19, 2016 to How to Start a Digital Library

5 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Sapna Bandi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop