LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Dr. Vinod Kumar's Forum (33)

Forum Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I really agree with U. It can be seen in the field of Management and Engineering whe…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Mar 28, 2014 to Librarians' Status According to the 12th Plan of the UGC

1 Mar 28, 2014
Reply by Dr. Vinod Kumar

"You can add all the good skills possible for a teacher, academician and a leader for…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Jan 24, 2014 to Soft skills for Library professionals

3 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Dr. Vinod Kumar

"E-mail sent to kpsingh.ugc@nic.in Subject:Avoid ambiguity for the appointment of Lib…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Dec 6, 2013 to UGC Draft Regulations on Technical and Professional Education

4 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Tomy Varghese

"Dear friends, The pay scale is 9300-34800 with Grade pay of 4200 but the pay fixati…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 26, 2013 to What is the Entry Scale of Librarian at the School Level

8 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by R. RAMAN

" It may be in PRT scale, TGT scale or even in PGT Scale depending upon the nature an…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 25, 2013 to What is the Entry Scale of Librarian at the School Level

8 Oct 4, 2013
Reply by R. RAMAN

"That why I usually say that University Librarians should run the courses. I have als…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 24, 2013 to Hostile Attitude of Some Library Science Teachers and Seniors Towards Other Librarians

9 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by DR. ANIL SINGH

"This is very true. But have u ever thought why it so happens?. In my opinion, the un…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 23, 2013 to Hostile Attitude of Some Library Science Teachers and Seniors Towards Other Librarians

9 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by DR. ANIL SINGH

"I personally know some school librarians who have been given classes to teach Social…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 16, 2013 to Please Send a Mail to DPS Society Chairman that Librarians are Teachers

8 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Dr. Vinod Kumar

"if u have a big list, include maximum 10 most important projects of library professi…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 12, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"I would request you to add some of the examples of successful projects completed by…"

Dr. Vinod Kumar replied Sep 12, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop