Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

APKsindhu's Forum (30)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

Administrator

"Congrats to Prof J P Singh Joorel  Sir I agree with your opinion, 'librarian' design…"

APKsindhu replied Jan 2 to Prof. J P Singh Joorel is the New Director, INFLIBNET Centre

11 Jan 5
Reply by AYYAPPAN .Z

"     hello friends have anyone noticed that good academic record has been eliminate…"

APKsindhu replied Jul 25, 2018 to University Grants Commission Notification New Delhi, the 18th July, 2018: UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges...

3 Jun 19
Reply by VenkataNagaiah

"good ideas sir"

APKsindhu replied Feb 28, 2018 to UGC Regulations-2018, Feedback/Comments/Suggestions reg.

1 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by APKsindhu

"Please upload the answers also"

APKsindhu replied Feb 5, 2017 to MCQ about AACR

6 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"What is wrong with them ? It is not a wise decision to degrade ourselves, I could no…"

APKsindhu replied Nov 29, 2016 to Librarians Win a Case Against Giving Academic Status to Librarians- We are Harming Ourselves.

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Thank you Sir, for this valuable information and please send me at : apksindhu@gmail…"

APKsindhu replied Nov 23, 2016 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1209 on Monday
Reply by Isha Arya

"right sir ,but my point was whether Blib. percentage has any weightage or not after…"

APKsindhu replied Jul 12, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by APKsindhu

"ok sir thanks, if one have percentage in Blib. 50-55 % and in Mlib. 55% , then he is…"

APKsindhu replied Jul 11, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by APKsindhu

"Thanx Mam ,I want to know whether Percentage in Blib. matters or not in selection,if…"

APKsindhu replied Jul 8, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 12, 2016
Reply by APKsindhu

"Thanx Badan sir,  I have gone through the circular, there is no information ragardin…"

APKsindhu replied Jun 12, 2016 to Upper Age Limit for the Post of College Librarian

3 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by APKsindhu

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service