LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR's Forum (31)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Congrats to Prof J P Singh Joorel  Sir I agree with your opinion, 'librarian' design…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jan 2, 2019 to Prof. J P Singh Joorel is the New Director, INFLIBNET Centre

11 Jan 5, 2019
Reply by AYYAPPAN .Z

"     hello friends have anyone noticed that good academic record has been eliminate…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jul 24, 2018 to University Grants Commission Notification New Delhi, the 18th July, 2018: UGC Regulations on Minimum Qualifications for Appointment of Teachers and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges...

3 Jun 18, 2019
Reply by Dr. Venkata Nagaiah

"good ideas sir"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Feb 27, 2018 to UGC Regulations-2018, Feedback/Comments/Suggestions reg.

1 Feb 27, 2018
Reply by DR. AMRITPAL KAUR

"Please upload the answers also"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Feb 4, 2017 to MCQ about AACR

6 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"What is wrong with them ? It is not a wise decision to degrade ourselves, I could no…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Nov 29, 2016 to Librarians Win a Case Against Giving Academic Status to Librarians- We are Harming Ourselves.

2 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Thank you Sir, for this valuable information and please send me at : apksindhu@gmail…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Nov 22, 2016 to E-Book for NET/SET/JRF Teaching Aptitude

1223 Feb 10, 2020
Reply by subha sharma

"right sir ,but my point was whether Blib. percentage has any weightage or not after…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jul 11, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 11, 2016

"ok sir thanks, if one have percentage in Blib. 50-55 % and in Mlib. 55% , then he is…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jul 10, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 11, 2016

"Thanx Mam ,I want to know whether Percentage in Blib. matters or not in selection,if…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jul 7, 2016 to Minimum Percentage Required in B.Lib. for Assistant Professor Job

6 Jul 11, 2016

"Thanx Badan sir,  I have gone through the circular, there is no information ragardin…"

DR. AMRITPAL KAUR replied Jun 11, 2016 to Upper Age Limit for the Post of College Librarian

3 Jun 11, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop