Photos

• Add Photos

Videos

• Add Videos

Groups

Latest Activity

SHIVA KANAKALA's Forum (23)

Forum Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir  It is the same in our Libray. Take Libray committee approval for the list of e-…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied 2 hours ago to How to Subscribe E-books for Library

1 2 hours ago
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

"Job Duties and Tasks for: "Library Assistant" 1) Lend and collect books, periodicals…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied 2 hours ago to Cataloguer or Library Assistant: Which is Better

1 2 hours ago
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

"Dear Sir,  The suppliers list for journals is given along with address and email in…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied yesterday to Call for Tender for Supply of 101 Journals for the Year 2019

2 yesterday
Reply by Kishore Kumar Prajapat

"For Koha Total IT Software Solutions tiss.co.in/Koha_Services"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied yesterday to Looking for DSpace and Koha Solutions (Vendors)

3 yesterday
Reply by Mehul Prajapati

"Annals  of Library and Information  Studies "

SHIVA KANAKALA replied on Monday to Best LIS Journals

4 yesterday
Reply by Babu RT

"Dear Friend, As per the details of qualification provided by you I think you have ad…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied Jan 10 to Does B.Tech., MLISc. Holder Need PGDCA or PGDLAN

7 Jan 11
Reply by MITHUN KUMAR

"Dear Sir,  I am working as Library and Information Assistant in SSTL under Central S…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied Jul 14, 2017 to Ph.D External Registration - Annamalai University- Available

20 Jul 19, 2017
Reply by Dr.M.SADIK BATCHA

"Dear Sir  Go for E-granthalaya software of NIC  regards Shiva k "

SHIVA KANAKALA replied Jun 2, 2017 to Free Library Software

8 Jun 3, 2017
Reply by RAMKISHOR

"Sir,  Whether any one from Library Community is representing Library Assistant Anoma…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied May 17, 2017 to Extension of time limit for forwarding of 7th CPC Anomalies

1 May 17, 2017
Reply by SHIVA KANAKALA

"Dear Abilash  I appreciate your concern. I read the article and lot to learn from it…"

SHIVA KANAKALA replied Mar 15, 2017 to The Poison that widely spread into many of the libraries of today

6 Mar 18, 2017
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

RSS

© 2019   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service