Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Asim Kumar Das's Forum (8)

Forum Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Please a copy who are getting MRP"

Asim Kumar Das replied Apr 8, 2015 to M.R.P. Received By Librarian in XII Plan through Pune WRO UGC

2 Apr 8, 2015
Reply by Atul R. Sidurkar

"Dear Professionals I do agree with S Kannan. I think that the Department of LIS also…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Mar 3, 2015 to Is Library Science the Worst Degree among all Degrees?

23 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Siddu

"Dear Friends I have read all. I am trusted in this profession. we, the librarians ar…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Jan 20, 2015 to In New UGC Plan and Pay Commission, Librarian Post is Converted to Non Teaching and Low Pay Scale

42 Jan 20, 2015
Reply by Renganathan.R

"we live in that society where the librarians have no specific identity. some one say…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Sep 7, 2014 to Why librarians day is not on September 5th?

18 Sep 9, 2014
Reply by Abilash Achuthan

"Sir I am agreed with you all respect. but unfortunately, the librarians are always a…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Aug 21, 2014 to Dichotomy between LIS Teacher and Librarian

8 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Asim Kumar Das

"Sir I admit with you a parampara of GURU and Shishya culture.  I have stated the att…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Aug 17, 2014 to Dichotomy between LIS Teacher and Librarian

8 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Asim Kumar Das

"teachers of library science are basically hater of librarians. they do not want any…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Aug 16, 2014 to Dichotomy between LIS Teacher and Librarian

8 Aug 21, 2014
Reply by Asim Kumar Das

"Dear Dr. Badan I could not understand, why teachers of this profession are silent. T…"

Asim Kumar Das replied Oct 3, 2013 to LIS Links Press Release: UGC Major and Minor Research Project

22 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop