LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Kaushik Parmar's Forum (16)

Forum Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I am also agree with all of you, friends.......... Some NIT's not calling for inte…"

Kaushik Parmar replied Aug 4, 2014 to NET of Ph.D Degree is Valuable

13 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Siddu

"  Mr. HAR SINGH BISHT   Pls. find below link for open access management journal http…"

Kaushik Parmar replied Sep 24, 2011 to Open Access Journals & Databases for Managment

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by DR. HAR SINGH BISHT

"  A good answer by Mr. Tarvinder Singh Handa and Mr. shamsher mehra It is appreciabl…"

Kaushik Parmar replied May 23, 2011 to Library Profession may be extinct in future

23 Jan 2, 2012
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

"  Yes Sir, You are right about syllabus, we should start from fundamental to digital…"

Kaushik Parmar replied May 19, 2011 to Is it the time to go for 5 years Library and Information Science course?

18 May 19, 2011
Reply by Vipin Panday

"  I think LIS Associations should do this work, all asso. should give one presentati…"

Kaushik Parmar replied May 18, 2011 to Is it the time to go for 5 years Library and Information Science course?

18 May 19, 2011
Reply by Vipin Panday

"Dear Professionals   I completly agree with your opinion about 5 years integreted co…"

Kaushik Parmar replied May 17, 2011 to Is it the time to go for 5 years Library and Information Science course?

18 May 19, 2011
Reply by Vipin Panday

"I would like to suggest:   1. Read  Book of papers which published in different semi…"

Kaushik Parmar replied Apr 10, 2011 to UGC-NET

9 Mar 22, 2018

"    E-reader is a device or machine from which you can read E-books and also you can…"

Kaushik Parmar replied Mar 2, 2011 to What is e-reader ?

2 Mar 2, 2011

"  Pls get it from below link http://sscwr.org/selection-posts/index.php   Thanks"

Kaushik Parmar replied Jan 20, 2011 to Where can I get the SSC Forms for Senior Library Assistant

2 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Dr. Tarvinder Singh Handa

"I have same question: If employed person pass out with NET(JRF) than he is eligible…"

Kaushik Parmar replied Jan 19, 2011 to Significance of JRF for an Employed Library professional.

10 Jan 24, 2011
Reply by ABHISHEK CHATURVEDY

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop