LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra's Forum (18)

Forum Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi, I am trying to convert my xlsx file into MARK file for koha import using MARK ed…"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Sep 3, 2019 to Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

19 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Thanks Sugandha....how to connect you ."

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Aug 28, 2019 to Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

19 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"are you going to charge for this"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Aug 27, 2019 to Seeking Assistance for Importing Library Data from MS Excel to Koha

19 Oct 9, 2019
Reply by SUGANDHA BAJAJ

"Thanks Shiva, I am planning to go there. "

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Mar 6, 2019 to Help for Implementing Koha in Bangalore

6 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by A.V.V.RAJESH BABU

"Dear Apurba,    I want to automate our Library ,So,I would like to do everything my…"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Mar 6, 2019 to Help for Implementing Koha in Bangalore

6 Mar 10, 2019
Reply by A.V.V.RAJESH BABU

"Dear Yasmin,    I will suggest go for Newgellib,This is really very useful for schoo…"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Apr 14, 2014 to Library software for shool libraries

10 Apr 21, 2014
Reply by SAGHIR ALAM KHAN

"Even i do agree with both of you.............it should be added in the curriculum.ot…"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Aug 11, 2013 to Open Source and Social Media Should be the Part of Library and Information Science Syllabus

6 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Jayshree, if you want to know more about Metadata pls go through this links wh…"

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Nov 22, 2010 to What is Metadata?

7 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by A Ansari

"Wow........wonderful pictures...thanks for sharing these photos."

Ms Bijaylaxmi Bhattamishra replied Oct 24, 2010 to Some beautiful libraries and its architecture around the world

4 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Solanki Vishalkumar G.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop