LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Nabakumal Bhoi's Forum (38)

Forum Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Sure Sir.Currently I don't have.If anything I will find I will update."

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Mar 17, 2019 to Librarians are Designed as Teaching Staff: Govt of Odisha

2 Mar 17, 2019
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

"Can somebody explain,how these points are calculated  and what are the shortlisting …"

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Mar 7, 2017 to Assistant Librarian Interview of Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar

1 Mar 7, 2017
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

"Dear Ashok Bhatt ji, Could u tell me where u got this mail id ?"

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Feb 24, 2016 to Do Candidates of General Category also send their Document to UGC NET Office, New Delhi

10 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Subject: Request for submission of documents regarding issue of JRF award letters/e-…"

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Feb 24, 2016 to Do Candidates of General Category also send their Document to UGC NET Office, New Delhi

10 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

""

10 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Sometimes to get a   success in library science is very hard .Its test your patience…"

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Jan 21, 2016 to Decide to Cut the Size of your Success Journey

6 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Munesh Kumar

"Dear Mr Ayan ji, Kindly send the links of the above magazines."

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Aug 22, 2015 to Subscription for Yearly Magazines reg.-

9 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

"Thanks Narayana ji"

9 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

"Thank u Mr. Munesh Kumar for your suggestion.U cover the hidden aspects also.Thank u…"

9 Aug 22, 2015
Reply by Nabakumal Bhoi

" Good initiative by the Govt of Odisha and Ganesh Chandra Rout,General secretary o…"

Nabakumal Bhoi replied Aug 9, 2015 to Government of Odisha: Declaration of Special Leave on 12/08/2015 for Celebration of National Library Day

9 Aug 14, 2015
Reply by sangram keshari mishra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop