February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri's Forum (37)

Forum Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much, Mr Roy for your brilliant observation and judicious comment. Thou…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Feb 28, 2016 to Does 5 Year Integrated MLIS of Calcutta University Follow UGC Guideline?

24 Mar 6, 2016
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"Time has come to rethink, review and reorient ourselves. We must think out of the bo…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Feb 25, 2016 to Does 5 Year Integrated MLIS of Calcutta University Follow UGC Guideline?

24 Mar 6, 2016

"All said what I had to say on this unique programme of the University of Calcutta. Y…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Feb 22, 2016 to Does 5 Year Integrated MLIS of Calcutta University Follow UGC Guideline?

24 Mar 6, 2016

"Thanks Dr. Barman.Is there any relevant rule in the UGC act that the number of signa…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Sep 2, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"Right. 3 changes can make historic change. I said it several times even in my state…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Sep 2, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

"Thanks for commenting , Dr. Barman. Can you say how will you protest? Will you go fo…"

66 Sep 9, 2013

"Dear all, We all saw this happenings. I saw the first day when the UGC change the mo…"

66 Sep 9, 2013

"Dear Swati, Why don't you do online survey? It will fetch more responses than its pr…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Jul 10, 2013 to Research Questionnaire: Doctoral Research in Library and Information Science in India: A Critical study

3 Jul 22, 2013
Reply by Dr. Swati Rajneesh Barnabas

"Dear Mr. Roy, Thanks for a good discussion. Office you have mentioned located beside…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Apr 21, 2013 to Model Recruitment Rules for Library Discipline Framed by Govt. of India and Its Applicability in College Service Commission, West Bengal

11 May 27, 2016
Reply by VENUGOPAL

"Few are: "A library outranks any other one thing a community can do to benefit its p…"

Dr. Sabuj Kumar Chaudhuri replied Sep 19, 2012 to Library and Reading Related Quotes

7 Dec 8, 2019
Reply by SHIVA KUMARA BC

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop