LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Dr. Badan Barman's Forum (1,375)

Forum Replied To (1061) Replies Latest Activity

"Sir, Till now I have not done anything except developing Link Library of Open Access…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Apr 27, 2009 to Invitation for contribution on Open Access in India

2 Apr 27, 2009
Reply by Sukhdev Singh

"Thanks for your post. I just want to draw the attention of the reader of this post t…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Mar 16, 2009 to How to organize workshops and seminars more productive

2 Apr 26, 2009
Reply by prahaladaraomungara

"That's natural Neha. When some one will get a BLISc or MLISc will they will bothered…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Mar 9, 2009 to there's no opportunity

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Lok Nath

"Who says that there is no opportunity for the diploma holder of Library Science. Eve…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Mar 8, 2009 to there's no opportunity

6 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Lok Nath

"I think This Book and These Results will be relevant to your query."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 26, 2009 to E resource

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"I think in a library environment, the receptionist is the "Reference Librarian"."

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 25, 2009 to Personal Hospitality services

3 May 17, 2011
Reply by Dr. Akhtar Hussain

"Yes, I thing writing MRP price and also discount price in stock register is not a ba…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 23, 2009 to Stock Verification

6 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by prabha Tendolkar

"You have changed your thread. I mean your this question should come under http://lis…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 23, 2009 to Difference Between RFID & RF & EM? and What is Best for Library Professional Staff?

1 Feb 23, 2009

"I think your question is. For todays automation of library activities which technolo…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Feb 21, 2009 to Library Automation - RFID or EM or Barcode?

12 Oct 22, 2010
Reply by P. K. Panigrahi

"You can better design your library home page or library website, without the knowled…"

Dr. Badan Barman replied Dec 7, 2008 to Medical Library or Hospital Library Importance

1 Dec 7, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop