February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

Siddu M Huded's Forum (45)

Forum Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Natesh, You can also use Microsoft Sharepoint if your organization is already usi…"

Siddu M Huded replied Aug 26, 2020 to Edit: Softwares to Encrypt Confidential Files and to Store them in a Repository

6 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"Dear Manikandan, Please let us know in which language you would like to buy the rar…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jul 29, 2019 to Where to Purchase Rare Books?

3 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Sukhwinder Kumar

"Dear Mr. Siddhartha S. Ray, Yes, it can be possible. Many of the libraries are pasti…"

Siddu M Huded replied Jul 4, 2019 to Possibility of Tearing off RFID Strips

4 Jul 5, 2019
Reply by Akshay Jain

"Knowledge is important for Post-Employment, but degree is important for Pre-employme…"

Siddu M Huded replied Apr 17, 2018 to B.Lib, MLISc, Diploma in LIS : There is a No Uniformity in Recruitment

6 Apr 17, 2018
Reply by Siddu M Huded

"It will not much harm for you and me because we are already working, This practice w…"

Siddu M Huded replied Apr 13, 2018 to Ghostwriting: I will pay, you write for me, can be affected for academics and API scores

17 Apr 30, 2018

"No"

Siddu M Huded replied Apr 12, 2018 to Ghostwriting: I will pay, you write for me, can be affected for academics and API scores

17 Apr 30, 2018

"Thanks sir for your comments, I do agree with your comments, It's been practicing fo…"

Siddu M Huded replied Apr 12, 2018 to Ghostwriting: I will pay, you write for me, can be affected for academics and API scores

17 Apr 30, 2018

"Thanks Dear Mr. Munesh for your comments, I do agree for quality orientated research…"

Siddu M Huded replied Apr 10, 2018 to Ghostwriting: I will pay, you write for me, can be affected for academics and API scores

17 Apr 30, 2018

"Dear Harendra, Here are some free bar-code generator links http://free-barcode.com/…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 20, 2018 to Name and Price Bar Code Software for Libraries

4 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by Harendra Nath Roy

"I have completed a course on IPR, It was a good experience for me to received a very…"

Siddu M Huded replied Mar 13, 2018 to WIPO: Free Online Courses on IPR, Patents, Copyrights, etc.

3 Mar 20, 2018
Reply by Barada Kanta Mohanty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop