Latest Activity

Profile IconSirisha, Bezwada Ravi Kumar and pritee Sh;arma joined LIS Links
3 minutes ago
Manmita Baishya posted a blog post
37 minutes ago
Dr. Ramneek replied to Dr.G.Stephen's discussion Upcoming Courses In SWAYAM for LIS
1 hour ago
Profile IconDamodar Dashrath Waghmare and NAND KISHOR SONI are attending Utsav Rai's event

6 Days Online Training and E-certificate Program on Open Source Software Koha LMS at Jivesna E-learning platform

July 20, 2020 at 5pm to July 25, 2020 at 7pm
2 hours ago
Tapaswini shukla joined Badan Barman's group
2 hours ago
Tapaswini shukla joined SHIVA NAND MISHRA's group
3 hours ago
Tapaswini shukla joined Badan Barman's group
3 hours ago
Profile IconTapaswini shukla and Nitin dagadu Jadhav joined Badan Barman's group
3 hours ago
NAND KISHOR SONI commented on Utsav Rai's event '6 Days Online Training and E-certificate Program on Open Source Software Koha LMS'
10 hours ago
NAND KISHOR SONI is attending Apurba Jyoti Majumder's event
Thumbnail

Online Training on Moodle E Learning Software at Silchar

July 27, 2020 at 11am to July 29, 2020 at 1pm
10 hours ago
Nitin dagadu Jadhav updated their profile
22 hours ago
NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA posted an event
22 hours ago
Utsav Rai posted an event

6 Days Online Training and E-certificate Program on Open Source Software Koha LMS at Jivesna E-learning platform

July 20, 2020 at 5pm to July 25, 2020 at 7pm
22 hours ago
Apurba Jyoti Majumder posted an event
Thumbnail

Online Training on Moodle E Learning Software at Silchar

July 27, 2020 at 11am to July 29, 2020 at 1pm
22 hours ago
Rashmirekha Sarma and Hari Kishan are now friends
yesterday
T.Manoj Kumar commented on Manmita Baishya's blog post Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune Recruitment for Library Trainee
yesterday
kousik saha replied to Dr. Bhakti Gala's discussion Unified Mobile, Financial, and Information Literacy Toolkit for Public Libraries
yesterday
Profile IconManish and Subhash Khode joined Badan Barman's group
yesterday
Nabeel Ahmad updated their profile
yesterday
Manmita Baishya posted blog posts
yesterday

Inderjeet Singh's Forum (16)

Forum Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir  I have also applied under the same category,plz tell me the status of cas…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Apr 23, 2014 to Updated Answer Keys of Paper-III of Dec 2012 UGC-NET after Redressal of Grievances

14 Jul 12, 2014
Reply by Roushan A. Y. Sarkar

"Dear Sir, Is there any information about the Dec.2012  Grievances Related results.…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Jan 24, 2014 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Respected Madam  Please share ,what we should do to get the benefit from ugc. Please…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Oct 31, 2013 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"What type of proof we have to provide for getting extra marks"

Inderjeet Singh replied Oct 31, 2013 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Please give me your mobile No.  Is it clear that two questions were wrong and the be…"

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Dear Sir  In gen category I was scored 58.29%. in Dec. 2012 exam.is there any possi…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Oct 30, 2013 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Respected Sir Please tell me the Cut of Marks for Gen. Category of Dec.2012 net Exa…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Oct 30, 2013 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Dear Sir  Please do efforts for this  I was also suffered just for .25 marks  to qu…"

Inderjeet Singh replied Oct 28, 2013 to Grievances Related to Answer Keys of UGC-NET Examinations Held in December, 2012

18 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Inderjeet Singh

"Dear Sir  Please send the e book on my mail Id inderjeetsm@gmail.com"

Inderjeet Singh replied Mar 15, 2013 to E- Books for UGC NET/SET Exam (Objective Questions)

286 Dec 28, 2019
Reply by Navdeep Redhu

"Sir plz send the list on mail id inderjeetsm@gmail.com"

Inderjeet Singh replied Jan 24, 2013 to Request list of blogs developed by librarians

42 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Lal Sahadevan

RSS

© 2020   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Telegram Group