February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

DR AKASH BABU JAIN's Forum (55)

Forum Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"madam there are no specific rules about this type of situation. whereas i thought an…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Jan 30, 2019 to Replacing Old Copies of the Book with New Copies

3 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by DR AKASH BABU JAIN

"इंडियन लाइब्रेरी एसोसिएशन की इस प्रोफेशन को क्या जरूरत है आपका काम क्या है आप क्या क…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Aug 3, 2016 to ILA seeks Opinions/Suggestions from LIS Professionals regarding UGC Pay Review Committee

4 Aug 3, 2016

""

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Aug 3, 2016 to ILA seeks Opinions/Suggestions from LIS Professionals regarding UGC Pay Review Committee

4 Aug 3, 2016

"m.l.i.sc. 55% with NET OR Ph.D. as per ugc norms 2009 for general candidate"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Nov 24, 2013 to What is the UGC Norms for Assistant Librarian of a University

11 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Dr. N K Pachauri

"i agree with mr jangras view demand of new book return but i m not agree with second…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Oct 24, 2013 to If books are muted by user how much fine can be taken.

9 Jul 1, 2014
Reply by M.V.S.Murty

"Turninit is an Internet based plagiarism prevention technology ,which checks the doc…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Oct 21, 2013 to Turnitin and Plagiarism

4 Oct 21, 2013

"in service govt employee who are submit every year performance report/work report to…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Sep 9, 2013 to Help me to Understand Confidential Reports of CAO, Ministry of Defence

3 Sep 9, 2013

"no, you may send your application directly. it is only for permanent employees.the e…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Aug 22, 2013 to Regarding Application through Proper Channel

2 Aug 22, 2013

"you may contract to mam sangeeta kaul head delnet she is a very helpful and the expe…"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Aug 17, 2013 to KOHA SOFTWARE

11 Aug 17, 2013

"it is best to your career as well as knowledge"

DR AKASH BABU JAIN replied Aug 8, 2013 to PGDLAN Course

8 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by ashish mishra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop