LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

SUNNY JOSEPH's Forum (55)

Forum Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"The representation submitted to Govt. of Kerala is given below. From President,K…"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Jan 22, 2016 to Re-Designating UGC Librarians as Asst. Professor/Associate Professors

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"To my knowledge Andhra Pradesh already re-designated librarians as Asst. Professor/A…"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Jan 22, 2016 to Re-Designating UGC Librarians as Asst. Professor/Associate Professors

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"Recently I have a discussion with Govt. of Kerala regarding the framing of Special R…"

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"Yes sir. who will make them awake ??"

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"Sir, I genuinely want  better designations  and better service conditions for all li…"

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"lobbying in Delhi needed"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Jan 20, 2016 to Re-Designating UGC Librarians as Asst. Professor/Associate Professors

20 May 22, 2023
Reply by Velmurugan.C

"very good "Y' can by for  YOU"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Nov 14, 2013 to National Library Week

8 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by SISTLA SEETHARAMA

"sorry, I am late to see the post and its comments. Dear friends, now there is absolu…"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Oct 18, 2013 to UGC NET is not Required for the Post of Assistant Librarian in University / College Librarian!

26 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"It is actual cost of the lost items. some times replacement cost also added. Refer K…"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Oct 15, 2013 to Rules for the realization of penal costs of lost books from the College Librarians in Kerala

1 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

"why sir?? whether already good library policy backed by UGC existing ??"

SUNNY JOSEPH replied Oct 13, 2013 to Indian Higher Education Need Library Policy Similar to Kendriya Vidyalayas

2 Oct 13, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop