LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa's Forum (18)

Forum Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"If a books has been lost by a student, in that case rule is that the students has to…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Oct 13, 2011 to Rules for lost of Books

5 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Devaraju

"Dear Asheesh, Library management software is sold by some agencies but open source s…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Oct 11, 2011 to Difference between library management software and open source software

3 Oct 9, 2015
Reply by LIBRARIAN

"Kindly consider the General Financial Rules 2005 for writing of loss of books. You s…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Oct 11, 2011 to Rules for lost of Books

5 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by Devaraju

"Connexion is a powerful yet easy-to-use tool that lets you perform original and copy…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Oct 6, 2011 to OCLC Connexion MARC 21 Cataloging

6 Nov 28, 2011
Reply by Padma Sirohi

"Yes, you must accession all the books lying unaccessioned. Specimen copies be access…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Sep 26, 2011 to Specimen copies and complementary books

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Anil Kumar Dewangan

"The primary purpose of a web browser is to bring information resources to the user.…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Sep 26, 2011 to Functions of Web Browsing

2 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Kale Deepika

"please refer to   http://www.opensciencedirectory.net/ journals  "

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Sep 25, 2011 to Open Access Journals & Databases for Managment

10 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by DR. HAR SINGH BISHT

"Mam, In my view, There is not any hard and fast rule or methods available for assess…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Aug 4, 2010 to Methods or techniques available for assessing the cost and benefits of periodicals (both print and electronic

4 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by saba nasreen bano

"In my opinion Nationa Journals are those journals which are published from own count…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Aug 3, 2010 to Criteria for a Journal to be Called as National, International and Refereed Journal.

6 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by priyanka vasudeva

"I am sending you the enclosed file by which you can install Dspace in your library i…"

Gulshan Kumar Pahwa replied Aug 2, 2010 to Need Help: Installation of Dspace digital library software

5 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by MIDHUN L S

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop