LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Members

Siddhartha Shankar Ray's Forum (923)

Forum Replied To (900) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear sangram;   Please read the introduction and Material & Methods part of my M…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Oct 9, 2011 to Annotated bibliography

3 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

" Thank you Sri Mahapatra for addressing a very important issue. I am deeply moved by…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 25, 2011 to Career in Library & Information Science

15 Sep 25, 2011
Reply by NIRANJAN MOHAPATRA

"    Dear Sri Sondarva, Your mail is quite interesting and you have addressed an issu…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 21, 2011 to How to write ph.D research proposal ?

10 Dec 16, 2019
Reply by SMD Gayazuddin

"Dear Ms. Pareek,   You may get lot of articles in the journal University News publis…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 20, 2011 to Need Information seeking behavior models

5 Sep 20, 2011

"    Dear Sri Sharma, The daily progress report of activities can be made by two ways…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 20, 2011 to Daily Library Progress report

1 Sep 20, 2011

"Congratulation  Mr. Singh. I believe your feat will encourage young people Good Luck…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 19, 2011 to Visit For UK with the help of British Council;

10 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by JASMER SINGH

"    Dear Sri Bharadwaj,   Your Inquiry, quite interestingly, address a real life iss…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 15, 2011 to how the societal changes in India, are transforming the Indian society into an information society.

1 Sep 15, 2011

"Dear Sir,   What I introduced in our Library is  very simple activity, if the docume…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied Sep 13, 2011 to How to assign secret no. for limited pages books

7 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Sakhawat Hussain

"Dear Dr. Tiwari, I agree with your earlier comments relating to parity & equalit…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 24, 2011 to Ph.D is not Mandatory for University Librarian, but it is Mandatory for Professors in LIS

15 May 27, 2011
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

"Thanks Sri Apurba Jyoti Mazumder. I am Siddhartha S. Ray from Kolkata working at an…"

Siddhartha Shankar Ray replied May 22, 2011 to Ph.D is not Mandatory for University Librarian, but it is Mandatory for Professors in LIS

15 May 27, 2011
Reply by Apurba Jyoti Majumder

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop