LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Ms. Dharitri Mallick's Forum (44)

Forum Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"go to the link : http://cbsenet.nic.in/cbsenet/Root/LoginPage.aspx Enter your Roll N…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Nov 16, 2014 to How to Make Correction in CBSE NET Form

2 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Sagar Salgaonkar

"YOU CAN GO TO THIS LINK DIRECTLY TO EDIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM FOR ANY CORRECTION, I…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Nov 16, 2014 to How to Make Correction in CBSE Online Application Form

1 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by Ms. Dharitri Mallick

"If you want to purchase the latest edition of DDC i.e. 23rd ed then purchase it thro…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Sep 18, 2014 to Purchasing Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC)

9 Sep 25, 2014
Reply by SHIMAIL HAFEEZ

"Thank you sir for sending the attachments."

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied May 28, 2013 to How to Prepare a Art and Scince College Library for NAAC Inspection?

2 May 28, 2013

"Thnks sir....very very useful for us........."

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied May 20, 2013 to Address of Library & Information Science Journals to Which We Can Send Our Publications

6 May 20, 2013
Reply by Prasanth M

"Hello Suman I would like to congrats you of asking such question who is taking activ…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Mar 8, 2013 to How We Can Make Library a Interesting Place for Student

8 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Siddhartha Shankar Ray

"I am also eagerly waiting for this e-Certificate of June 2012. When it will be out?…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jan 17, 2013 to NET June 2012 E certificate

7 Jan 17, 2013

"I would like to publish an Article about the Social Networking & Libraries. Ms.…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Dec 6, 2012 to Call for Papers: International Research: Journal of Library and Information Science

1 Dec 6, 2012

"Hello Dear Choudhary sir,, First of all u give me d details of ur Degree College,,,i…"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jul 9, 2012 to How can make proposal for e-library???

4 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by abdul kadir

"d h a r i t r i 75@yahoo.co.in"

Ms. Dharitri Mallick replied Jul 9, 2012 to what is the Qualification and Pay Scale for Assistant Librarian in an Engineering College as Per AICTE Norms

27 Jul 9, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop