LIS Links

First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India

Surendra Kumar Pal's Forum (65)

Forum Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Sir,              you may see this links: http://www.ugc.ac.in/oldpdf/xiplanpdf…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jul 8, 2017 to UGC Rules for University Libraries

17 Nov 16, 2021
Reply by AMIT KAUSHIK

"Dear Sir,                I would like to know that Is it any processing fee for the…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jul 25, 2016 to Call for Papers: Prof. A. K. Varma Festschrift Volume

2 Jul 25, 2016
Reply by Surendra Kumar Pal

"Thank you Senthil Sir, for sharing this information with us. I also notice that this…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jul 24, 2016 to Publish your Research Paper - International Research Journal of Multidisciplinary Science & Technology- August 2016 - Online Issue

2 Jul 24, 2016
Reply by senthil

"Dear Shobha, You are welcome for it Thanking you."

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jun 23, 2016 to Call for Book Chapters “Application of Modern Tools & Technology in Library Services”

9 Jul 14, 2016
Reply by Lambodara Parabhoi

"Dear Munesh,                       I am delighted to know that you have express your…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jun 18, 2016 to Call for Book Chapters “Application of Modern Tools & Technology in Library Services”

9 Jul 14, 2016

"Dear Sachin Kamble Sir,                                        There is no such publ…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jun 18, 2016 to Call for Book Chapters “Application of Modern Tools & Technology in Library Services”

9 Jul 14, 2016

"Dear Pathak Ji,                         I ll appreciate you efforts towards the cont…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Jun 17, 2016 to Call for Book Chapters “Application of Modern Tools & Technology in Library Services”

9 Jul 14, 2016

"Thank you Very much Sir Jiiiiii "

Surendra Kumar Pal replied May 24, 2016 to Notification for Online Application for Admission to BLIS (2016-2017) Tripura University

5 May 24, 2016

"Dear Sir,                 Last date is 5-June-2016, sorry for typing mistake: http:/…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied May 24, 2016 to Notification for Online Application for Admission to BLIS (2016-2017) Tripura University

5 May 24, 2016

"Mr. Pramod, Sorry for deley answering, due to my busy schedule, Sir, In case of AL,…"

Surendra Kumar Pal replied Dec 12, 2015 to Is it justified to have a NET for Assistant Librarian?

17 Dec 12, 2015
Reply by Pramod Singh

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop