February 15, 2024 to February 16, 2024
Apr 10
Anil Kumar Jharotia updated their profile
Apr 9
Dr. Kundan Jha updated their profile
Apr 8

sutapa chatterjee's Forum (6)

Forum Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Now as UGC and MHRD has clearly stated their point, so we should think of our next m…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Dec 18, 2013 to MHRD and UGC Reply: Librarians are not Eligible for UGC Major and Minor Research Projects

19 Jan 6, 2014
Reply by Pawan Agrawal

"Dr. Badan Barman Congratulation, Dr. Barman, you are doing a great job, I appreciate…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Sep 30, 2013 to LIS Links Press Release: UGC Major and Minor Research Project

22 Oct 5, 2013
Reply by SUNNY JOSEPH

"Yes I agree with you, that we should raise the matter like what happened is a mistak…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Sep 11, 2013 to Draft Letter to UGC to Include Librarian in Eligibility to Apply for Major/Minor Research Project.

21 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Dr. Badan Barman

"To, Pawan Agrawal My suggestion is that- it would be better if you get it signed by…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Sep 8, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

"To, Pawan Agrawal, I think your last sentence of the first para ( there is definitel…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Sep 8, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

"Dear Dr. Barman, I am following all the discussion related to this issue from last 2…"

sutapa chatterjee replied Sep 6, 2013 to Librarians are Not Eligible to Apply for UGC Major and Minor Research Project

66 Sep 9, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Dr. Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop