First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Post- Library Information Assistant ( on contract basis)
No. of posts- 01 post
Location- IIFT Kakinada Campus
Emoluments- RS. 35,000/- per month
Age limit- 30 years
(A) Essential Qualifications:
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science with at least 60% marks or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University/Institute equivalent obtained after graduation.
2. Bachelor’s Degree in Science with at least 60% marks from a recognized University or equivalent.
3. Relevant experience of 3 years in a Library/Computerization of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
(B) Desirable Qualifications:
1. Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation or equivalent grade and a consistently good academic record. One year specialization in the area of information Technology/Archives.
2. Three years working experience in Central/State Govt. /Semi-Govt. /PSU/Govt. Autonomous Organizations /Govt. Universities /Govt. Institutes of national importance regular basis.
How to Apply-
Interested candidate having the above qualifications and experience should only apply online through link given below latest by 27.06.2022. (5:30 P.M.), Note: Those who have applied earlier need not to apply again.
Link: Link to Apply: http://docs.iift.ac.in/recruit/solo.asp?jcode=LIA_JUNE2022
Only the shortlisted candidates shall be informed by email to appear for written test/skill test and interview or online interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016.
Add a Comment