First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY GOA
At GEC Campus, Farmagudi, Ponda – 403401
IITGoa/RECT/C- Lib. Trainee/2020/01 20-10-2020
Recruitment of Library Trainee
IIT Goa is an Institute of National Importance created by an Act of Parliament in 2016. The Institute has admitted its fourth batch of students so far having total student strength of 480 and Faculty/Staff members of 100. IIT Goa has been steadily establishing its operations in its present Campus to provide education and research in various branches of technology.
The Institute is in search of bright, dynamic, qualified and suitable Indian Nationals to work as “Library Trainee” for its Central Library.
Number of Posts: 2
Essential Qualifications: Post-Graduates in Library & Information Science with First Class from recognized Indian universities with consistent good academic record. Persons having good communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm to learn new skills and deliver services using emerging tools and technology will be preferred.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs: 18,000 (Consolidated)
Duration of Appointment: Purely on temporary basis for one year from the date of joining.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 26 years as on 10th November, 2020.
1) No campus accommodation will be provided.
2) Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess the minimum essential Qualifications and Experience (if any) laid down in the Advertisement.
3) The Institute reserves the right to: (a) fill or not to fill any of the advertised positions (b) fill consequential vacancies arising from available wait-listed candidates.
4) Selected candidate shall not have claim on any regular positions and shall not bestow any of the privileges like housing, medical facilitates and other benefits available to regular employees of the institute.
5) The applications received in against the post will be scrutinised and only shortlisted candidates be called for further selection process.
6) The candidates who fulfil the above requirements and have considerable work experience may apply along with detailed resume through online mode before 5:30 PM on 10th November, 2020. (Apply Online)
Add a Comment