Latest Activity

Haskar Ali K.P replied to Haskar Ali K.P's discussion How to make fine report in Koha Software
16 hours ago
Kapil Gupta replied to Haskar Ali K.P's discussion How to make fine report in Koha Software
yesterday
Dr.Stephen.G posted blog posts
yesterday
Abhishek Kumar Dubey replied to Vikash Ranjan's discussion What is Farmington Plan ?
Sunday
Dr. Bebi updated their profile
Saturday
Dr.Stephen.G posted a blog post
Friday
Sanjeev Kalita and AKASH are now friends
Friday
Sanjeev Kalita joined Badan Barman's group
Friday
Sanjeev Kalita updated their profile
Friday
Jitu Mani Das posted a blog post
Friday
Dr.Santosh Salunkhe posted a status
"ok"
Friday
Prateek Bhardwaj and Priti sharma are now friends
Thursday
Jitu Mani Das and Dr. Sumeet Kumar are now friends
Thursday
A Raghuveer Kumar joined Mohammad Rehan Siddiqui's group
Thursday
Janu Komut might attend Badan Barman's event
Jun 9
Divya Bharti updated their profile
Jun 9
Ancy S Selin and Hari Kishan are now friends
Jun 9
Dr.Santosh Salunkhe and Vasudeo M Rao are now friends
Jun 9
HAIDER AYAZ updated their profile
Jun 9
K.venugopal updated their profile
Jun 9

Dear Sir,

Now a days so many professionals in all areas are wrote journal papers to some journals.

How much quality in that journal papers we must know, because some authors make copy from other papers.

They download some old papers from various sites and collect data from different different papers. They just do copy and paste and make it as a new paper. 

My request is any paper which is published in any journal must be checked by the given reference with plagiarism or any new method. Because the actual writer's hard work overwrite the copier.

My request is kindly check the paper with  the given reference under the paper. The real writer and hard worker come to fame.

It helps to control copy right.

Thank u sir,

Narayana Murthy

GMR Institute of Technology

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Forum

Dear Sri Narayana Murthy,

Thanks for your post.

Your concern is just and proper.

However, as I understand a section of the papers are real quality papers. All are not "Copy & Paste" type!

Admittedly, a fair number of such articles/papers fall short of expectations and as I believe, they were written because of compulsion of Publishing!! as they are directly linked with assessment for getting higher pay scales in service.

I am absolutely sure that had there been no such mandates, only those who are genuinely capable of writing papers (or doing research) would contribute.

At times, when there was no such compulsion, people used to write articles in journals or present papers in conferences because they were genuinely concerned/interested on the issues and wanted to share their views among their peers. As such, quantitatively, they were small but qualitatively, they were mostly sound.

Sincerely,

Siddhartha S. Ray, Calcutta

RSS

© 2021   Created by Badan Barman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Koha Workshop