First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
SoFerence is a leading biannual National Social Conference on Library & Information Science (LIS) organized by India’s largest
Corporate Information Resource Centre from Tata Consultancy Services.
This year, the 6th and virtual edition is scheduled on Saturday, 18 December 2021. The theme of SoFerence is, “Looking Ahead: Future of Libraries”.
SoFerence will have three Technical Sessions and one Panel Discussion involving leading LIS professionals, technology solution providers and publishers.
We invite presentations from LIS professionals on the following themes:
Collection Development and Access Patterns: Impact
on Library Services:
LIS Professionals in the New Era: Extended Roles and
The Transforming Library Environment: Priorities and Perspectives:
Guidelines for Presentations:
Presentation should be aligned to the Themes / Subthemes mentioned above.
▪ Preferably covering learnings from experimentation (Success or Failure stories)
▪ The number of slides should be limited to 15 and time allotted for presentation will be maximum 7 minutes.
▪ Last date for submission of Presentation is 15 November 2021.
Selected submissions will be invited for presentation at SoFerence 2021
▪ Each technical session will have 1 Best Presentation Award.
▪ There is no registration fee, however registration is mandatory and only registered participants will be accommodated in SoFerence.
▪ All participants will be rewarded with an E-Certificate.
For queries, please write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
With Best Regards
Dr. Nagappa V. Bakkannanavar
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Add a Comment