We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 27000+ Members
Time: March 20, 2020 to March 21, 2020
Location: Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur
Website or Map: https://www.mlsu.ac.in/notifi…
Event Type: national, conference
Organized By: Dr. P.S. Rajput, Asstt. Professor Department of Library and Information Science Mohanlal Sukhadia University Udaipur, Rajasthan, 313 001, India
Latest Activity: Feb 10
The emerging technologies have brought incredible changes especially to the academic and research arena. Its drastic effect on the creation, organization, accession, and dissemination of information is remarkable. A large number of students and researcher scholars are seeking Internet for readymade solutions and easily assessable material for compiling their research outputs such as assignments, research papers and thesis.
India has taken into consideration the impact of knowledge on society. One of its genuine attempts is to transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy. The process of digitization of religious and cultural information involves transforming India into a knowledge hub where every Indian is digitally literate. Nevertheless knowledge based society assures to improve human condition, promote human rights, offer equal, inclusive, and universal access to all knowledge creation.
In the same context modern libraries being the pillars of research and education provide new opportunities for innovative research practices.
This conference is aims to bring forth all the concerns, pioneer ideas and strategies and techniques of LIS personnel who are determined to transform modern Indian libraries into the most promising place, where the rich heritage of Indian culture, Religion and research can be preserved. This major theme is further divided into sub-themes as detailed below:
• Digital preservation of religious and cultural
• E-Learning and Knowledge portals
• Research innovations, plagiarism and IPR,
• Future of libraries: New trends and emerging
• Cloud computing, AI and its applications
• Bibliometric studies, Social and cultural networks
• Information literacy, Open Access Movement and
Open Source Software and e-resources
• IR and Digital Rights Management
• Total Quality Management and Marketing
• Automation, Knowledge Management & Human
• Change Management, Leadership and
• Mobile, RFID, digital image, Web technologies
• Internet based resources and services etc.
• Green library and disaster management
No spot registrations shall be accepted.
Add a Comment