First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Time: May 30, 2020 from 3pm to 4pm
Location: Webinar on Preparing for Library services in the post cpvid period.
Event Type: webinar
Organized By: QUMAR ABBAS
Latest Activity: May 28
We are pleased to announce that the Medical Library Association of India (MLAI in collaboration with Wolters Kluwer is organising MLAI Webinar Version 3 on 30th May,2020, Saturday (Time : 3.00 p.m. to 4.00 p.m.).
Topic : Preparing for library services in the post covid period.
Resource Person :
1. Dr.Pawan Kumar Gupta, Former Director, University of Rajasthan Library
2. Dr.Ramakant Dixit, Professor and Head,Chest and TB, Government J.L.N.Medical College,Ajmer
The Webinar is open to all Library professionals.
There is no registration fee.
The participants will be awarded e certificate for participation in the Webinar.
Registration is must to attend the Webinar.
You can register for this Webinar using this link https://my.demio.com/ref/pHtTM277EA68LJgD
The Webinar is on demio Platform.
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Webinar Convenors :-
1. Dr. R.P.Kumar, Vice President ,MLAI and Former Chief Librarian AIIMS,New Delhi
2. Dr. Raj Kumar , Secretary,MLAI and Former Librarian Panjab university, Chandigarh
Webinar Coordinator :- Qumar Abbas, Government J.L.N.Medical College, Ajmer
Program Schedule of Webinar :-
1. 3.00 to 3.05 p.m. Introduction of MLAI Webinar by Convenor MLAI Webinar
2. 3.05 to 3.15 p.m. Talk by Dr.Ramakant Dixit
3. 3.15 to 3.35 p.m. Talk by Dr.Pawan Kumar Gupta on Preparing for library services in the post covid period
4. 3.35 to 3.45 p.m. Product presentation by Wolters Kluwer
5. 3.45 to 3.55 p.m. Questions and Answers.
6. 3.55 to 4.00 p.m. Vote of thanks by Coordinator MLAI Webinar.
Add a Comment