First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Welcome toLIS Links
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Tips to Crack UGC NET Exam
Candidates who are willing to pursue your career further as a Junior Research Fellow or an Assistant Professor, preparing for UGC NET Exam, watch this video to know - How to Prepare for UGC NET Exam.
Helpful Link - UGC NET Admit Card
VERY USEFUL AND MUST READ BOOKS FOR NTA UGC-NET LIBRARY SCIENCE EXAM 2018
1. Trueman's UGC NET/SET General Paper I by by M. Gagan (Author), Sajit Kumar (Author)https://amzn.to/2ORNgd8
2. NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF - Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearson by NTA UGC NET/SET/JRF - Paper 1: Teaching and Research Aptitude by Pearsonhttps://amzn.to/2NGSJGV
3. Trueman's UGC NET Library & Information Scienceby S. Thakur (Author)https://amzn.to/2QXakst
4. Library And Information Science (Paper-II) Upkar Prakashan Latest Edition 2018 - 2036 by Dr. Sarojanand Jha (Author) https://amzn.to/2NHUt2Z
5. Objective Questions in Library and Information Science: For NET (UGC), SLET, SET, JRF Other Competitive Examinations by C. Lal (Author), K. Kumar (Author) https://amzn.to/2DuucAp
6. A Comprehensive Study in Library & Information Science for UGC NET/SLET, Ph. D. Entrance, KVS, NVS, DSSSB, RSMSSB & Other Competitive Exams by Niranjan Singh (Author) https://amzn.to/2NI5LEo
7. Vastunishth Pustakalya Evam Soochna Vigyan (Objective Library & Information Science) for KVS, NVS, RSMSSB, DSSSB and other Librarian Recruitment Exam by Amit Kishore (Author) https://amzn.to/2DyyvKU
THIS BOOKS WILL HELP TO CRACK ALL OTHER COMPETATIVE EXAMS, WE HOPE THIS BOOKS WILL HELP YOU TO GET BEST RESULTS.
Add a Comment
Join LIS Links
© 2020 Created by Badan Barman.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.