First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Advertisement for Asstt. Librarian/ Jr. Asstt./Grade IV/Lab. Bearer/Lib Bearer/Chowkidar for Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Ardasha Mahavidylaya at Eraligool, Dist: Karimganj Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj District in the capacity of Chairman of Governing Body of Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Ardasha Mahavidylaya at Eraligool, Dist: Karimganj invites application from Indian Nationals having proficiency in local language for the post of Asstt. Librarian/Jr. Asstt./Grade IV/Lab. Bearer/Lib Bearer/Chowkidar as detailed below.
Eligible candidate may submit application within stipulated date.
1 Asstt. Librarian 1 Posts
2 Jr. Asstt. 3 Posts
3 Gr. IV 4 Posts
4 Lib Bearer 1 Posts
5 Lab Bearer 8 Posts
6 Chowkidar 2 Posts
Qualification terms and conditions to apply
1. Age: Age of the candidate should not be more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017 5 (five) year relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
2 Educational Qualification: Asstt. Librarian: Bachelor of Lib. Science from any recognised University. Junior Asstt: Graduate in Arts/Science/Commerce from any recognised University with knowledge of Computer typing and simple excel, diploma/Certificate of Computer knowledge for minimum 3 (three) months duration. Lib. Bearer: HSLC passed from any recognized Board. Lab Bearer: HSLC Passed from any recognized Board. Grade IV: HSLC passed from any recongnized Board. Chowkidar: HSLC passed from any recognized Board.
3 Pay Scale: Asstt Librarian: 5200-20200- GP.3300/- Junior Asstt: 5200-20200-GP. 3300/- Lib Bearer: 4560-15000-GP.1800/- Lab Bearer: 4560-15000-GP.1500/- Grade IV : 4560-15000-GP.1500/- Chowkidar : 4560-15000-GP.1500/-
4. Place of posting: Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Ardasha Mahavidylaya at Eraligool, Dist: Karimganj.
5. Application Fee: Rs. 100.00 tobe deposited in the form of Demand Draft in name of Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj District.
6. Last date of receipt of Application: 24.05.2017 till 5.00 PM.
7. Other: Candidate must be Indian citizen having proficiency in local language. Candidate serving elsewhere must apply with an NOC from the employer. If no NOC from present employer submitted application is liable to be rejected. NOC can be produced on the date of interview.
8. How to apply: In Standard Form in Assam Gazette No.-IX to be delivered in the Deputy Commissioner, Karimganj, Application to be submitted to the office of the Deputy Commissioner. (Dev. Branch) Karimganj on or before 24.05.2017. No TA/DA will provided to the candidate appearing in the interview. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate
To know more Click Here
Add a Comment