We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
University of Kalyani
Web : www.klyuniv.ac.in
Employment Notification: Rect./Advt./DSW/Librarian/01/19 dated 09/07/2019
Post : Librarian
No. of post : 01 (One) [UR]
Pay Scale : Pay Band Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs.10,000/-
1) A Master’s degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and consistently good academic record as set out in UGC Regulations, 2016.
2) At least 13 (thirteen) years of experience as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or 18 (eighteen) years of experience as a college Librarian.
3) Evidence of innovative library services and organization of published work.
4) A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicators (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS), set out in the in Appendix III Table VIII (B) i.e. cumulative A.P.I. Score of 400. Consolidated API score requirement of 400 points from categories II & III of APIs (cumulative)
An outstanding professional with established reputation in the relevant field, who has made significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, to be substantiated by credentials.
5) Age not less than 40 years. Relaxable in the case of exceptionally qualified candidate.
i) Ph.D. / M.Phil. Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archives and
How to Apply :
Prescribed Form will only be downloaded from University website www.klyuniv.ac.in during 15/7/2019 to 09/08/2019 Applicants will have to deposit Rs. 1000/- for the post of Librarian. The application fees (non-refundable) be deposited at “University of Kalyani A/C SBC” through online State Bank Collect https://www.onlinesbi.com. Candidates are requested to send their filled up application form, along with the bank receipt copy and copies of testimonials/certificates duly self attested to “The Registrar, University of Kalyani, P.O. Kalyani, Dist. Nadia, West Bengal, India, Pin-741235” only through Registered / Speed Post. No applications will be entertained by hand delivery.
Last date of receiving of application is 22/8/2019.
Incomplete applications shall be rejected.
Last date : 22/8/2019
For Detailed Advertisement : Click Here
Add a Comment