We are the 1st and Largest Network of Librarians in India with 26000+ Members
1. Post Graduate Apprentice in Library Science
2. No. of vacancy 7 + Panel.
(1) Degree from a recognized University
(2) B.Li.Sc. (Eligible for training only if the date of commencement of training and the date of issue of last mark list is less than three years.)
4. Stipend Rs.7500/- per month.
5. Period of training 1 year.
6. Venue IV FLOOR, Achutha Menon Centre for Health Science Studies of the Institute at Medical College Campus, Thiruvananthapuram.
7. Time and Date 10.30 am on 07.05.2018
8. Reporting time 9 a.m.
Interested candidates may appear for a Walk-in-interview along with bio-data, original and copies of certificates to prove their age, qualification etc. It may be noted that candidate who had training or job experience for a period of one year or more after the attainment of the qualification shall not be eligible for being engaged as an Apprentice.
Add a Comment