Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m
Qualifications: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of Library. Qualifying in the national level test conducted for the purpose by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC. However, candidates, who are, or have been awarded Ph.D. degree in accordance with the “University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree), Regulation 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility conditions of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of University Assistant Director of Physical Education/College Director of Physical Education & Sports.
How To Apply:
1. The Candidate should submit the printout of the downloaded application form duly filled along with attested copies of the necessary documents to the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Establishment Section, Churchgate, Mumbai – 400 020 on or before 03/10/2015.
2. The envelope containing the application form should be super scribed as “Application for the post of __________________ to the Registrar, SNDT Women’s University, Establishment Department, 01, N.T. Road, Mumbai – 400 020.
3. Applications in other forms such as Bio-data, C.V any other offline mode of application will not be considered.
4. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
5. Candidates residing abroad must send a hard copy of an application by post duly signed, so as to reach this office on or before the last date. Scanned photo copy of an application will not be considered.
Details will be available at: http://www.sndt.ac.in/downloads/vacancies/2015/advertisement-detail...
Add a Comment