First and Largest Academic Social Network of LIS Professionals in India
Post- Librarian Selection Grade
No. of posts- 01 post
Pay- Level 11
Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/ Universities/ Statutory, Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations holding analogous posts on regular basis with at least 5 years of regular service in Pay Level 10 (prerevised PB-3, GP 5400) or 8 years of regular service in Pay Level 6 (pre-revised PB-2 GP 4200), or equivalent and possessing the following qualifications and experience:
1) At least a second class Master’s Degree in Science (preferably in Biological Sciences) of a recognized University or equivalent;
2) Degree or equivalent Diploma in Lib. Science of a recognized Institution or University; and
3) 7 years experience in a supervisory capacity in a library of standing.
1) Master’s Degree in Library Science;
2) Training in Medical Librarianship;
3) Experience of Documentation work in a responsible capacity;
4) Knowledge of Sanskrit and any modern European language other than English.
Add a Comment