Name of the Post
No of Post
- Masters’ in Library Science (M.L.I.Sc) with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) from recognized institute/university.
- Minimum one (01) year of relevant work experience in reputed Educational Institute/Research Institute / University Library.
- Excellent inter-personal and team-building skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience in handling Library related software;
- Experience in working with reputed Educational Institute / University.
Roles and Responsibilities: Under the guidance of the Librarian the incumbent shall perform the following duties; -
- Books acquisition, journal subscription;
- Database subscription & renewal;
- Cataloguing & books process;
- Circulation services, reference services;
- Website updating, maintain institutional repository;
- Record keeping;
- Works on shift duty/late hours and holidays;
- Perform any other duties including administrative, coordination, etc. as required to achieve the aims and objectives of the university.
The interested applicants may forward their resume with requisite documents (scanned copies) along with Contact No. and Email ID to email@example.com on or before 01st April 2021.
No need to send any hard copies.
For more details please log on to https://bldedu.ac.in/careers/